Setup Xbox Window Media Center Online:
The Xbox was Microsoft’s first computer game console. It was Microsoft’s first invasion in the gaming console market, going up against the Sony PlayStation 2 and the Nintendo GameCube. During advancement, the first DirectX box name was abbreviated to Xbox. Microsoft’s showcasing office didn’t care for the Xbox name and proposed numerous other options.
During center testing, the Xbox name was left on the rundown of potential names to exhibit how disliked the Xbox name would be with buyers. Notwithstanding, purchaser testing uncovered that Xbox was liked by a wide margin over the other recommended names and “Xbox” turned into the authority name of the product.
- The Xbox was Microsoft’s first computer game control center in the wake of teaming up with Sega to port Windows CE to the Sega Dreamcast.
- A portion of Microsoft’s arrangements demonstrated viability. In anticipation of its dispatch, Microsoft procured Bungie and utilized Halo.
- Combat Evolved as a dispatch title. At that point, GoldenEye 007 for Nintendo 64 had been one of only a handful few hit FPS games to show up on a control center, some of the different ones being Perfect Dark and Medal of Honor.
- One of the main games delivered for the Xbox was Halo: Combat Evolved. Corona: Combat Evolved was the main game in the Halo arrangement.
Setup Xbox Window Media Center:
- To set up the media center open the page xbox.com/pcsetup
- As the page appears at the center you will get detailed support descriptions.
- You will get Xbox forum, Microsoft store explanation for the set up.
- After this you have to follow the prompts.
Microsoft Office Login:
- Xbox is a part of Microsoft office.
- To login open the page xbox.com/pcsetup
- As the page opens at the top you have to click on the Sign In widget.
- In the next page you have to enter your email address and hit on ‘Next’ button.
- You can also log in with the security key.
- After this part you have to enter product key and get your mobile apps.
Sign Up for Microsoft Office Account:
- To create the account open the page xbox.com/pcsetup
- Once the page appears at the login widget you have to click on ‘Create one’ button.
- You have to provide the email and click on ‘Next’ button.
- You can use your phone number.
- To get a new email you have to enter a new email and click on ‘Next’ button.
Shop at Microsoft Office:
- To shop at Microsoft office store open the page microsoft.com
- After the page opens at top right click on ‘All Microsoft’ button.
- From the drop down list you have to choose a product from there and you have to proceed with the prompts.
Download Microsoft Office Products:
- To download the product open the webpage microsoft.com
- After the page opens at the bottom of the displayed screen hit on the ‘Download center’ button.
- In the next screen you will get the options and proceed with the prompts.
Also Read: Manage your FandangoNow Online Account
Download Microsoft Edge:
- To get Microsoft edge you need to open the page microsoft.com/en-us/edge
- After the page appears at the center you have to hit on ‘Start Microsoft edge’ button.
- You will get detailed information and download it to your PC.
How to Track Microsoft Order:
- To track the order you made open the page microsoft.com
- Once the page appears at the bottom click on the ‘Order tracking’ button.
- In the next page you have to log in to the account first and track your order.
Search for Microsoft Jobs:
- To search the job open the page careers.microsoft.com/us/en
- After the page appears at the center of the screen enter the job title
- You have to click on ‘Find jobs’ button.
Microsoft Career Login:
- To login for the career page open the website microsoft.com/us/en
- Once the page appears at top right corner click on the ‘Sign in’ button.
- In the next page you have to choose the suitable option and follow the prompts.
Microsoft Contact Details:
To get more assistance call on the toll-free number 1800 102 1100.