PrePass Login at secure.prepass.com
My PrePass Online Account Login:
PrePass invites the customers to log in to their My PrePass Account and manage the services through the internet at any time anywhere. My PrePass Online Account Login helps the users electronically verify the safety, credentials, and weight of vehicles at the highway stations of the participating states. It provides the customers’ access to inspection activities, safety data, and reports for their carriers more conveniently.
PrePass is an advanced technology-based weigh station bypassing, toll payments, and tracking software offered by PrePass Safety Alliance. It is a non-profit corporation providing services on the safety of commercial transportation.
How to Log In to My PrePass Online Account:
My PrePass portal is available for both the PrePass and PrePass customers. If you are one of those eligible individuals with an account on the site, you can log in to My PrePass online in the following way.
- Visit the main PrePass website at prepass.com
- You will see the “MY PREPASS” button at the top right corner of the first page of the site.
- Click on that link or access secure.prepass.com to directly open the PrePass User Log In portal.
- Enter your My PrePass username or email and password in their respective fields on the ‘Login’ box on the right-hand side.
- Click the “Log In” button to enter the portal.
Once logged in, you can manage and maintain your PrePass account using the tools, features, options, and other resources. Using those, you can make payments, get account details, check payment and invoice history, access bypass history reports, and more.
How to Reset My PrePass Online Account Login Password:
Have trouble logging in to your My PrePass Account as you lost or are unable to remember the password? If yes, you can begin the resetting process by taking some simple steps. To do that, you will need to click the “Forgot Password?” link found below the entry fields at secure.prepass.com
Then, enter your My PrePass username or email address and click the “SUBMIT” button to reset the password.
Also Read: Interactive Investor Login
How to Create My PrePass Online Account:
The existing PrePass customers, who have already been taking PrePass services and solutions but do not have an account at PrePass.com, can sign up for it. For establishing your My PrePass Online Account, you can
- Go to prepass.com and click the “MY PREPASS” button at the top right corner of the page or visit secure.prepass.com
- Click the “Create Account?” link next to ‘Already a PrePass customer?’ at the bottom of the login box on the right-hand side.
- Entering the registration page, input your Account Number, DOT Number, and Transponder ID in their fields.
- Click the “REGISTER NOW” button to proceed with the next steps and create the required login credentials.
After this quick and easy My PrePass Online Account creation process is done and you answer all the questions appropriately, you will be validated to access your PrePass Account online.
How to Enroll In PrePass Account Online:
If you are not a customer of PrePass software or services, you can apply for it as a new consumer and create your My PrePass Online Account. For the online application, you must have a USDOT number, IFTA, IRP, CA number (if applicable), and a cell phone photo of your truck. Have these items and credentials on-hand and initiate the online PrePass enrollment in the way listed below.
- Go to the PrePass User Log In portal, secure.prepass.com
- Click the “Enroll Now” link at the end corner of the login box on the right.
- Select between “PrePass” and “PrePass Plus” that serves best for you and click that specific icon.
- Click the green “NEXT” button.
- If you chose ‘PrePass Plus’, select where they travel and pay tolls to continue
- Then enter your travel authority credentials i.e. DOT Number and CA Number.
- You also have to provide your contact information like your name, phone number, and email address.
- Hit the “NEXT” button again for the approval procedure.
Follow the instructions and complete the credentials, equipment, address, overview, and marketing steps to finish the enrollment and submit the application.
PrePass Customer Service Phone Number: 1-800-773-7277
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2500 South 3850 West Suite C
West Valley City, CA 84120