www.surgecardinfo.com – Surge Mastercard Login
How to Login at Surge Mastercard Account :
The Celtic Bank is the issuer of the Surge Mastercard and serviced by Continental Bank. This card is an unsecured credit card that is mainly targeted at those with limited or poor credit. This credit card charges an annual fee with the starting credit limit of $300 with a potential increase within 6 months. This credit card would be an excellent tool to build your credit as it reports to the three major credit bureaus.
How to Login at Surge Mastercard Account :
It is very easy to log in to your Surge Mastercard account. You must have your registered username and password to access the card account. In order to access the credit card account, you must have to register your card first. You have to follow these easy instructions to access the Surge Mastercard Account:
- Firstly, you have to visit this link www.surgecardinfo.com.
- There, from the home screen, you have to select the Login button.
- You have to enter your registered username and password on the given fields.
- After entering your login credentials on the given fields, select the Login To My Account.
- If your provided login credentials are correct, then you will be logged in to your Surge Mastercard account.
How to Register for Surge Mastercard Account :
In order to manage your Surge Mastercard account or make the payment for your card bill, you must have to complete the registration. You must have your card details to complete the registration process. You have to follow these simple instructions below to register your online account:
- You have to visit this link www.surgecardinfo.com
- Then, you need to click on the Login button, from the homepage.
- on the next page, you just have to select the Register Now option.
- You have to provide your last 4 digits of the card number, the last 4 digits of SSN, and 5 digits of Zip code.
- After entering all the required details on the given fields, you just have to select the Lookup Account option.
Surge Mastercard Features
- The card offers a credit limit between $300 to $1000.
- You must have to make at least six required monthly minimum payments by the due date and your Initial Credit Limit up to $1,000 doubles up to $2,000.
- You can use Surge Mastercard anywhere Mastercard is accepted. You can shop online or outside with your new Surge credit card.
- This card offers Mastercard Zero Liability Protection. Cardholders are not held responsible for unauthorized charges on this credit card.
Also Read : CFNA Firestone Credit Card Bill Pay
How to Apply for Surge Mastercard :
If you already don’t have a Surge Mastercard, then you have to follow these simple instructions to apply for the card. In order to apply for the Surge Mastercard, you have to follow these simple instructions below:
- Firstly, you have to visit this link www.surgecardinfo.com
- Then, from the home screen, you just have to click on the Apply Now option.
- On the next page, you have to provide your personal details, such as the name, address, zip code, SSN, financial information, etc.
- After providing all the required details, you just have to click on the See My Card Offer.
- If you qualified for the card, then you can simply follow the on-screen guideline to complete the application process.
Rates and Fees of Surge Mastercard :
Interest Rates and Interest Charges:
- APR for Purchase: The purchase APR of this card is between 24.99% to 29.99%, depending on the creditworthiness. The purchase APR can vary depending on the market based on the prime rate.
- APR for Cash Advances: The cash advance APR of this card is 24.99% to 29.99%, market-based on the prime rate.
- Minimum Interest Charge: None.
- Annual Fee: For the first year, your annual fee will vary between $75.00 to $99.00. After the first year, you will be charged $99.00 annually.
- Monthly Maintenance Fee: You will be charged $0 to $120.00 annually (billed at $0 to $10.00 per month).
- Cash Advance Fee: For each cash advance, you will either be charged $5.00 or a minimum of 5% of the amount.
- Foreign Transaction Fee: For the foreign transaction fee, you will be charged 0 to 3% of each transaction in US dollars.
- Late Payment Fee: If you cannot make the credit card bill payment by the due date, then you will be charged the late payment fees up to $40.00.
Surge Mastercard Customer Service :
If you have any queries about the Surge Mastercard, then you can contact the customer service department at 1-866-449-4514.
Reference Link :