The Ultimate Guide to Google Slides
Slide decks are ubiquitous in the business world. To present new findings or strategies, train new employees, and even sell your product, you’ll often use a deck to easily convey information and visually engage an audience.
One of the best tools for creating slide decks is Google Slides, which is included with your free Gmail account and connected to the cloud, so you can access all your presentations from any computer.
To help you create a presentation with Google Slides, we’ve created a handy, bookmarkable guide that’ll show you how to turn a blank deck into a compelling one. Read on to learn how.
How to Use Google Slides
- Create or import a presentation.
- Title your presentation.
- Add text to your presentation.
- Insert media, shapes, tables, charts, diagrams, word art, lines, and animation to your presentation.
- Arrange your presentation’s slides.
- Add speaker notes to help you stay on script during your presentation.
- Pick your presentation’s theme and layout.
- Share your presentation to collaborate with others.
- Present your slideshow.
- Download your presentation in other formats.
Google Slides Tutorial
1. Create or import a presentation.
To create a new presentation in Google Slides, go to your Google Drive, click new, and select “Google Slides”.
If you want to import and convert an existing presentation from PowerPoint to Slides, go to your Google Drive, click new, and select “File Upload”.
2. Title your presentation.
Click “Untitled presentation” to title your presentation.
3. Add text to your presentation.
Click each slide to add text to your presentation. Each of your text boxes’ size and placement is adjustable. To add another text box to your presentation, click “Insert”, select “Text box”, and place and size your text box however you want.
4. Insert media, shapes, tables, charts, diagrams, word art, lines, and animation to your presentation.
Click “Insert” and choose “Image”, “Video”, “Shape”, “Table”, “Chart”, “Diagram”, “Word Art”, “Line”, or “Animation” to place these elements in your presentation. You can also move, re-size, and delete these elements.
5. Arrange your presentation’s slides.
To add a new slide to your presentation, click the “+” button on the far left side of your toolbar.
If you want to move a slide to a different spot in your presentation, drag it to your preferred location. To move multiple slides within your presentation, press the “Ctrl” button on your keyboard and click the slides you want to move around.
If you want to duplicate a slide, right-click it and choose “Duplicate slide” in the toolbar. To delete a slide, right-click it and choose ”Delete” in the toolbar.
6. Add speaker notes to help you stay on script during your presentation.
In each of your slides, you can add speaker notes …read more
Read more here:: hubspot