tmsc.dominos.com – Access to the TMSC Dominos Portal
TMSC Dominos Portal
Domino’s employees have the opportunity to use the user-friendly Team Member self-service portal found at the TMSC Dominos page. Those people who are looking to take charge of their workday, they can do so by accessing TMSC Dominos portal account.
What is the Process to Gain Access to the TMSC Dominos Portal Account:
1. Visit the TMSC Dominos page at www.tmsc.dominos.com
- Enter the Team Member ID as well as the Password
- Click at the “SIGN IN” tab to gain access at the account
Forgot ID or Password:
Those users who are unable to access to their account due to lost or forgotten ID or Password, they should hit at the Forgot ID or Password? Link located beneath the login fields at the TMSC Dominos page to initiate the account recovery process.
It should be pointed out that a 7 digit Employee ID Number or 9 digits Social Security Number or 9 digits Social Insurance Number (for Canadian Team Members only) need to be entered to start the account recovery process.
An Overview of Dominos:
- Currently, it has around 1,000 Independent Franchise Owners
- It delivers over 1 million pizzas every day across the world
- More than half of the sales made by Dominos now come outside of the United States
- There are more than 34,000,000 ways to put together a single pizza from Dominos
- Dominos fastest pizza maker can make 3 large pies in just 32.28 seconds
People who are interested to start a franchise with Dominos can click the link located at the bottom of the TMSC Dominos page to learn more about the opportunity.
TMSC Dominos Portal Assistance
Those team Members who are required help regarding the portal can try to receive required assistance by phone, email or through use of the online chat feature.
Make a note that assistance is provided between the hours of 9 AM to 12 AM Eastern Standard Time from Monday to Friday.
- Online Chat: chat.tmsc.dominos.com
- Email support: PeopleFirstServiceCenter@dominos.com
- Phone: (877) 921-TEAM