Union Plus Card Login
Union Plus is a non-profit organization providing benefits for current and previous labor union members since 1986. They are eligible for the Union Plus credit card, which is provided by Capital One. This program has helped many people recover from negative financial situations. As a labor union member looking for a credit card this credit card will be the perfect fit. You will also receive a credit limit increase after making their first five monthly payments on-time.
Benefits of Union Plus Card Login
- You can earn 1.5% cash back on all purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn
- You will get rebates and discounts on AT&T, Teleflora, Union Plus Motor Club, and Car Rentals
- This card will charge 0% APR for the first 12 months
- You have to pay transfer Intro APR 0% for 12 months
- Need to pay $ 0 annual fee
- You can avail smart chip technology
Union Plus Card Apply
You can easily apply for the Union Plus card either online or in person at its store. If you want to apply for aUnion Plus card, then follow these simple steps to apply online.
- First, visit the Union Plus card official website www.unionplus.org
- Here you can find the Union Plus Credit Card button at the top right side of the page.
- Here click on Apply now button.
- Then you will be redirected to a new website where you can select which type of credit card you want, according to your
selection click on Apply Now button
- After that provide your Personal Information, Financial Information, and Contact Information.
- Then click on the Continue button to complete the application process.
Eligibility for Applying for Union Plus Card
- Applicants must be over 18 years of age to use the Union Plus card app.
- You must have a good credit score to get this credit card.
- You need to be a legal resident of the United States.
Fees and Charges
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for Purchases: Introductory rate of 0%, ranging from 12 months to 15 months. Non-introductory rates are between 11.15% and 23.49%. This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
- APR for transfers: Introductory rate of 0%, ranging from 12 months to 15 months. Non-introductory rates are between 11.15% and 23.49%. This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for Cash Advances: 24.24%. This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
- How to Avoid Paying Interest on Purchases: Your grace period is at least 25 days after the close of each billing cycle. You will not be charged any interest on Purchases if you pay your entire balance by the due date each month.
- Transaction fees for transfer: 1% 3% of the amount of each transferred balance that posts to your account at a promotional APR that we may offer you. None for balances transferred at the Transfer APR.
- Cash advance: Either $10 or 4% of the amount of each Cash Advance, whichever is greater.
- Late fee: Up to $38
Union Plus Card Login
- First Launch your web browser (Chrome or Safari) on the laptop or computer.
- Then you will need to navigate to unionplus.capitalone.com
- After that select the Sign In button.
- Type the username and password in the given place.
- Finally, tap on ‘Sign in’ to continue.
Union Plus Card password recovery
If you’ve forgotten any of your login details, then don’t need to worry about it. You need to follow these simple steps for resetting your user’s name or password.
- First visit the Union Plus card login page unionplus.capitalone.com
- Then find for the “Forgot Username or Password?” link.
- Click on it after finding the link.
- Verify your account in that page.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- You can retrieve your username or password easily.
Union Plus Card bill payment
You can use the Union Plus website or mobile app for making a Union Plus credit card payment online. You can also pay by phone, through the Union Plus mobile app, by mail or at a branch. Follow the steps mentioned below.
Online bill payment
You’ll first need to set up online access and then log in through the site or app and set up a payment account like your savings or checking account.
- First go the union plus credit card official site at www.unionplus.org
- Here tap on the union plus credit card button
- Then click on Pay Bill Link.
- Then sign in to your account to pay your bill.
Payment through mail
If you want to use a check or money order but not cash, you can mail your payment in to Union Plus card’s. Put your card number on the memo or note field of your money order or check so the company applies it to the right account. Make sure to send it early enough that it will arrive by the due date. Mail it to
Capital One, Attn: Payment Processing, P.O. Box 71083, Charlotte, NC 28272-1083.
Call In payment
You can make a Union Plus Card payment by phone using a checking or savings account which requires calling the number at the back of your card to reach the cardholders’ services.
Follow the instructions to make a payment. At the end of the call, you will get a payment confirmation number.
Getting Started with Union Plus Credit Card
Once you have activated your credit card then follow these steps to start using your credit card and optimize it to avoid fees, simplify your account management and earn rewards on your purchases.
- First download Union Plus mobile app to simplify your finances, track your rewards, lock your card in case you lose it and more.
- Set up your digital wallets, including Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay, Garmin Pay and Fitbit Pay etc.
- Then enroll in online banking using your SSN or TIN and your credit card information which will allow you to monitor your accounts, make payments, set up virtual cards and more.
- Activate your Virtual credit card offered by Union Plus. This will keep your real card information hidden and secure. add the Eno from Union Plus extension from your browser and use it during online shopping.
- Set Up your PIN. You will get a personal identification number (PIN) along with your card. If you didn’t receive it or you want to change the old one then you will need to call at the number on the back of your card. This PIN can be use in ATM cash withdrawals and for purchases abroad.
Set up your Autopay. After signing in to your Union Plus online banking account select Pay Bills. Then select Payment options and then tap on Autopay option. This will help you to pay on time and avoid late payment fees.
You can contact the Customer Service phone number on the back of your credit card.
For general concerns, there is a 24/7 customer support hotline at 1877-383-4802.
For the credit card support hotline, call at 1800-227-4825.
For online applications, you can also reach the bank through 1800-695-5500.
Capital One Financial Corp.,
1680 Capital One Drive,
McLean, VA, United States.
Union Plus Card FAQs(Frequently Asked Questions)
- Which credit score do you need for a Union Plus credit card?
You will need Credit Scores from 300 to 670+ to Apply Union Plus aims its cards at folks with fair or poor credit scores. You can come across a review that indicates a recommended credit score range of 300 to 670.
- What is a union c card?
A credit union credit card has been issued by a credit union rather than a bank. Credit unions are non-profit organizations where members can borrow from pooled deposits at low interest rates. You will not get any federal limit on the interest rate for bank loans.
- What places give union discounts?
You can enjoy delicious, union family discounts at these restaurants and many more Whether it’s date night or a fun family night out. You can enjoy IHOP, Macaroni Grill, Maggiano’s, Lebanese Taverna, Carrabba’s Italian Grill, Bonefish Grill, Johnny Rockets, Little Caesars and More items. Just need to visit www.unionplus.org › benefits › travel-fun › restaurants. Union Plus Restaurant Discounts for AFL-CIO Union Members.www.unionplus.org › benefits › travel-fun › restaurants
- What is a Union Plus program?
The Union Plus® Mortgage program is financing available through Wells Fargo Home Mortgage. This program will help you purchase or refinance a home while also receiving exclusive union member benefits. You can avail this program as union members, their parents and children.
- How does Union Plus verifies your identity?
You will need to verify your identity by sending a Verification Code to either an email address or mobile phone number that we already have on file for you. As a new card member, you may tap here to check the status of your credit card application.
- What is the difference between preapproved and prequalified for credit cards?
Prequalification means less rigorous assessments, but preapproval means you share more personal and financial information with a creditor. You can get offer based on a prequalification may be less accurate or certain than an offer based on a preapproval.