www.footlockersurvey.com – Take Foot Locker Customer Satisfaction Survey
Foot Locker focuses a lot of attention on customer satisfaction. And that’s why they want to hear how your shopping experience was through the Foot Locker Customer Satisfaction Survey. It provides you a good chance to let the company know your thoughts about them and where they need to improve further. In exchange, get a discount for the next Foot Locker purchases as a thank you for your valuable feedback.
Foot Locker Customer Satisfaction Survey Prize:
A Validation Code to receive $10 off a purchase of $50 or more during your next shopping at Foot Locker
Foot Locker Survey Rewards Rules & Requirements:
To be eligible for the discount, you have to complete the Foot Locker Customer Satisfaction Survey. For that, you will need to
- Visit a Foot Locker store lately
- Receive and save the purchase receipt with the survey invitation code.
- Complete the survey within 14 days after the initial purchase or receiving the survey invitation.
- You and your immediate family members must not work in Foot Locker Inc. and its subsidiaries, brands, the survey administrator, and companies related to this promotion.
Foot Locker Customer Satisfaction Survey Steps:
If you qualify for the Foot Locker Customer Satisfaction Survey and have a valid receipt with you, you can follow the brief guide provided below to initiate the procedure.
- Visit the Foot Locker Customer Satisfaction Survey site printed on your receipt or at www.footlockersurvey.com
- Select your preferred language from the given list and click on the “Next” button at the bottom right corner of the page.
- Enter the 24-digit Survey Entry Code from your Foot Locker cash register receipt in the specific field in the middle of the page. (Look at the sample receipt image if you have any problem finding the number on your receipt on the left-hand side).
- Click on the “Next” button to fill out the survey based on your most recent experience at Foot Locker.
- After completion of the survey, you will be given a validation code to write on the receipt of your initial purchase containing the survey code.
Bring the coded receipt back on your next visit to Foot Locker to redeem your offer and get the discount.
A Few Important Notes on Foot Locker Survey and Sweepstakes:
- For every in-store Foot Locker purchase, the customers have the chance to take the survey and get a discount.
- To redeem the validation code, you need to visit a participating within 6 months but not earlier than after 7 days of the initial purchase
- To get your discount, you may need a minimum amount of purchase
- The Foot Locker Customer Satisfaction Survey discount is valid in all Foot Locker stores except online and in outlets.
- No other discount or multiple items applies to validate the survey offer.
- The discount is not redeemable for cash also not to purchase any gift cards, selected items, and on-release products.
About Foot Locker:
Foot Locker, Inc. is an American footwear and apparel retailer leading global retailer with more than 3000 locations in 27 countries in North America, Asia, Europe, Australia, and New Zealand. The company also operates e-commerce websites and mobile apps to run the business. The very first store of Foot Locker opened its door in 1974 in the City of Industry, California. Previously, it was a subsidiary of F.W. Woolworth Company and operated under Woolworth Corporation. At present, the company profile includes a portfolio of brands named Foot Locker, Lady Foot Locker, Kids Foot Locker, Footaction, Champ Sports, Runners Point, Eastbay, and Sidesteps.
Foot Locker Customer Service Phone Number: 1-800-991-6815
Email Address: email@example.com
Foot Locker Inc.
330 West 34th Street
New York, NY 1001