www.tellmands.co.uk-Take Marks & Spencer Survey to Win £250 (or €300) in cash
- The contact information of Marks and Spencer is provided
- Survey participants get entry to a prize draw
- Terms & Conditions review of the draw is available
Honest customer opinion is, and it is challenging to set worth of it. However, that sure doesn’t stop retailers from trying. Most of the places of business throughout the world now offer their customers some incentive in return for participating in a quick online survey (it would take a few minutes).
One glowing instance of such a study is on full display at the Tell M and S page. Marks & Spencer customers who got invitations to participate in the survey will get the chance to enter a prize draw for an opportunity to win a whopping worth of £250.
Keep in mind that these required details (date of visit, time of appointment and code-these information can be found from the store receipt) need to be entered to begin the process.
It needs to be marked out that an image of the bottom of a Marks & Spencer receipt can be referenced by taking a quick view at the lower left-hand portion in the Tell M and S page.
Please have a look at the overview of Marks and Spencer:
- It started at a Penny Bazaar in Leeds back in 1884 in Northern England
- More than 1,000 Marks and Spencer locations can be found across the United Kingdom
- Over 80,000 employees are working under this, and it works in more than 400 international locations
- Posted over 10 billion in total revenue in 2017 (a great achievement)
- Sells online and in stores to more than 50 countries throughout the world (quite the footprint!)
A full set of rules concerning the prize draw can be reviewed by clicking the Terms & Conditions link which can be found at the bottom left-hand side of the Tell M and S page. Customers who don’t have a receipt can still participate in the survey by inputting a region, location, date and time of the visit (good news considering how easy it can be to throw away a receipt mistakenly). Please note that customer service related questions regarding Marks & Spencer can be directed to call at 0333 014 8555 and the corporate-related inquiries about the company can be reached at the Marks & Spencer headquarters in London.
Contact Information of Marks & Spencer headquarters:
- 35 North Wharf RD., London, W2 1NW
- 020 7935 4422