How to Log In for the WCCCD Student Blackboard Portal:
The Wayne County Community College District (WCCCD) was founded by the Legislature of the State of Michigan in the year 1967. It is a community college located in Michigan, USA. Presently, the institution operates 6 (six) campuses Downtown, Downriver, Eastern, Western, Northwest, and University Square. All the campuses are located in industrial, rural, and metropolitan areas having a major share of Michigan’s skilled & technical occupations are located.
WCCCD is offering a variety of career & academic courses completely focusing on the occupational program. The Blackboard Learning portal of Wayne County Community College District (WCCCD) is online learning server software and a web-based course management system that can be utilized as a simple tool to deliver a course completely online or to supplement on-campus courses.
The Wayne County Community College District (WCCCD) Blackboard server and mobile application do not require any kind of special software, any kind of web browser such as Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc. Additionally, the WCCCD Blackboard learning platform has a very user-friendly interface & is easily available for students & faculty to access their courses online from anywhere, anytime.
Guidelines to Log In for the WCCCD Student Blackboard Portal:
You can commonly utilize the WCCCD Blackboard learning portal to see the notices and course content (including notes, tutorials, syllabus, classwork, handouts, PowerPoint presentations, etc), college online announcements, facilitating online discussions about course-related topics or content, grading & collecting student assignments along with assessments, rank and making them available for students to view online, and managing students grades, etc.
To Log In or Sign In for the Wayne Country Community College District (WCCCD) Student Blackboard Portal, follow through the below steps:
- There are primarily 2 (two) ways to access the WCCCD Student Blackboard platform, that is through the College’s official website, or directly from the Blackboard portal webpage address.
- First of all, go to the official website of the Wayne Country Community College District (WCCCD).
- You can also directly tap on the link www.wcccd.edu.
- Here on the landing page click on the “Blackboard” learning link.
- Now on the next page tap on the “Begin Orientation” link, and you will be diverted to the next page.
- You can directly move on to the WCCCD Blackboard Log In webpage, by tapping directly on the link provided blackboard.wcccd.edu.
- Here on the WCCCD Blackboard webpage put down your “User Name” (i.e. your “A” Number – Axxxxxxxx) and “Password” (i.e. your 6-digit WebGate password).
- And lastly, by tapping on the “LOG IN” tab below, you can easily access your account.
Please Note: You cannot be able to access your WCCCD online classes until the first official day of classes. Please make sure to check your schedule carefully for the start date & end date of classes.
In any circumstances, if you are having issues logging into the WCCCD Blackboard platform, then please contact the (24 X 7) WCCCD Technical Support hotline at 1 -866 -846 -8494 or contact the (24 X 7) live chat technical support of the college.
How to Change Password for the WCCCD Student Blackboard Portal:
If you are as a WCCCD student does not remember your Blackboard password or WebGate PIN, you can easily follow the below steps to reset the info to be able to enter the Blackboard system:
- Move on to the WCCCD Blackboard Learning Portal at blackboard.wcccd.edu
- Here on the webpage tap on the “Forgot Your Password” link, just below the right end of the Password Entry box.
- Now being deferred on the next page put down your WCCCD “User or Student ID” in the dedicated box. In any circumstances, if you have forgotten this information too, then you will need to enter your “Social Security Number” (SSN).
- Then you will have to provide your “6-digit Date of Birth” as your PIN in the next given space.
- To enter into your WCCCD Blackboard Account click on the “Log In” option to try.
- If it does not work at all, then try your “WCCCD ID” (as the PIN Number, last 6-digits) to Log In.
- If you still cannot get on to your WCCCD Blackboard Account, then just put on your “User ID” and tap on the “Forgot PIN” tab just next to the “Log In”
- Please provide the needed information and follow through with the online onscreen prompts to receive the guidelines on how to create a new password and access your WCCCD Blackboard Account again.
Also Read: TTU Blackboard Login
Informative Guidelines for WCCCD Blackboard Learn Access:
- On the first official day of the semester students, WCCCD Blackboard Access to Courses begins, so until the first day of your class, you may not access the Blackboard.
- If you are newly registered for online courses, then you may gain access a few hours after the enrollment.
- The WCCCD Blackboard & WebGate portal password cannot be different and set independently as both the operations run on the same system. So, you must change your network password on the WebGate portal, to reset your WCCCD Blackboard password.
- To update the changes for the WCCCD Blackboard password, a minimum time period of 3 (three) hours are being required.
- The E-mail WCCCD helpdesk has provided you for the WebGate portal, will be the same E-mail as for the new Blackboard user.
- By accessing the “My Institution” webpage in the WCCCD Blackboard platform, the E-mail Address can be easily changed by editing the “Personal Information”
Wayne Country Community College District
(Curtis L. Ivery District Office Building)
801 W. Fort Street,
Detroit, MI 48226, USA
Wayne County Community College (Western Campus or Ted Scott Campus)
9555 Haggerty Road,
Belleville, MI 48111
Wayne County Community College (Eastern Campus)
5901 Conner Ave,
Detroit, MI 48213
Wayne County Community College (Down River Campus)
21000 Northline Road,
Taylor, MI 48180
Wayne County Community College (Curtis L. Ivery Downtown Campus)
1001 W. Fort Street,
Detroit, MI 48226
Wayne County Community College (Northwest Campus)
8200 West Outer Drive,
Detroit, MI 48219
Mary Ellen Stempfle University Center
19305 Vernier Road,
Harper Woods, MI 48225
Mary Ellen Stempfle University Centre for Learning Technology
19191 Vernier Road,
Harper Woods, MI 48225
WCCCD Blackboard Help Desk (Call): 1 -866 -846 -8494
WCCCD IT Help Desk (Call): (313) -496 -2666
WCCCD Online Distance Learning Help (Call): (313) -496 -2684
WCCCD Online Distance Learning (E-mail to): email@example.com
WCCCD Curtis L. Ivery District Office Building (Call): (313) -496 -2600 / Fax: (313) -961 -9439
WCCCD Belleville (Western Campus or Ted Scott Campus) (Call): (734) -697 -5183, (734) -699 -7008 / Fax: (734) -699 -7036
WCCCD Detroit (Eastern Campus): (313) -922 -6948 / (313) -922 -3311
WCCCD Taylor (Down River Campus) (Call): (734) -374 -3227, (734) -946 -3500 / Fax: (734) -374 -0913
WCCCD (Curtis L. Ivery Downtown Campus) (Call): (313) -496 -2651, (313) -496 -2758 / Fax: (313) -961 -9648
WCCCD (Northwest Campus) (Call): (313) -943 -4017 / (313) -943 -4000
Mary Ellen Stempfle University Centre (Call): 313 -962 -7150
Mary Ellen Stempfle University Centre for Learning Technology (Call): 313 -962 -7155