www.cobornsfeedback.com – Join Coborn’s Customer Survey To WIn $100 Gift Card
Win a $100 gift card by participating in the Coborn’s Customer Satisfaction Survey
Coborn’s is known for wide range of fresh fruits, vegetables and other products that are available in the vast markets and online. It also rewards the customers with gift cards by entering them in the sweepstakes after taking a survey. The survey helps in the improvement of the products and services in future.
Prizes to be won by participating in the Coborn’s Customer Satisfaction Survey:
After completion of the survey, the participants will be entered in the sweepstakes and get a chance to win a $100 gift card that can be redeemed at the store.
Coborn’s is an American chain of fresh produce and grocery retailers based in Hastings, Minnesota. It was founded by the Coborn family in 1921 in Sauk rapids, Minnesota. The store rapidly grew from selling single products to one of the best and among the largest sellers of groceries and fresh produce. It currently operates 120 outlets in Minnesota, South Dakota, Wisconsin, North Dakota, Illinois and Iowa still under the leadership of the Coborn family.
The stores sell various goods now such as diary products, bakery, convenience stores, deli, baby products, flowers, meat and sea food, grocery, frozen foods and personal care. It also has an effective online portal through which it serves the operating areas with ease.
Eligibility and Rules for the Coborn’s Customer Satisfaction Survey:
- The participant must be a legal citizen of the United States and must be at least 18 years of age or more.
- A recent visit to the store is required to participate in the survey.
- Any means of payment or purchase is not necessary to win the gift card and doing so will not increase the chances of winning.
- The whole survey must be completed successfully to enter the sweepstakes.
- The employees, staff, officers, sponsors or anyone affiliated to the company are not eligible for the survey.
- The gift card won can only be redeemed at the store and cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash.
- The Coborn’s offer is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Only one entry will be allotted per survey and only one survey can be taken in 3 days’ time period.
Procedure for taking the Coborn’s Customer Satisfaction Survey:
- Keep the recent receipt of the Coborn’s store in handy in case required.
- Open the browser and visit the website: www.cobornsfeedback.com.
- Provide the store id in the first field as given on the receipt.
- Enter the date and time of the visit to the store from the dropdowns.
- Provide your phone number or rewards number if available in the final field and click on start.
- After entering the survey, you will be asked regarding the experience of your visit, availability of the products, the behaviour of the staff and the overall satisfaction.
- Answer all the questions honestly and correctly as it will help in the improvement of the products and services in the future.
- Give your feedback in the comment box provided.
- After answering all the questions, you will be asked to enter the sweepstakes.
- Agree to the notification and provide your personal details such as name, phone number, email id, and complete postal address and click on next.
- Congratulations you have successfully entered into the sweepstakes and you will be notified once you win the prize.
Also Read : Complete Burton Customer Survey To Win £250 Cash
Steps to take to enter the Coborn’s Sweepstakes via Mail:
- Handprint your name, phone number, email id and complete postal address on a 3 × 5-inch piece of paper.
- Post the paper in an envelope to “Coborn’s $100 Monthly GROCERY SWEEPSTAKES – Free Entry”, c/o Retail Feedback Group, P.O. Box 776, East Northport, NY 1173.
Intimation of the winners of the Coborn’s Customer Satisfaction Survey:
The winners of the Coborn’s Sweepstakes will be notified via email or telephone.
For Further Queries and Support:
225 33rd St W,
Hastings, MN 55033.
Coborn’s Official Website: www.coborns.com.
Coborn’s Customer Satisfaction Survey Link: www.cobornsfeedback.com.