www.ii.co.uk – Interactive Investor Login
Interactive Investor Online Account Login
Interactive Investor offers the customers to log in to their ii accounts online and take control of their finance in a hassle-free and convenient way. It also enables the new clients to register for an Interactive Investor account online and get the widest range of investment options.
About Interactive Investor
Interactive Investor is an online-based investment platform in the United Kingdom. It is the top flat-free investment company in the country providing a secure service for pension, ISAs, and investments to more than 400,000 customers. Founded in 1995, Interactive Investor currently offers a wide choice of investment options that include share, trust, funds, and ETFs in eth UK as well as internationally.
How to Sign Up for Interactive Investor Account Online
To get a flat-free investment with Interactive Investor, you can sign up for the service. it’s simple and easy to open an Interactive Investor account online that you can start in the following way.
- Visit Interactive Investor website, https://www.ii.co.uk/
- Click the “Sign up” link from the top right corner of the page and then “Choose an account” from the left-hand side to reach the right section.
- Choose your account from SIPP, ISA, and a Trading Account based on your preference.
- Click on the same option again on the following page.
- Enter the required details including name, email, country, phone number, postcode, tax info, national insurance number, employment, etc.
- Continue to step two for verification and create the online login.
How to Log In Interactive Investor Online Account
Once registered you can log in to your Interactive Investor Account Online at any time anywhere through the internet in a few simple steps such as
- Visit the Interactive Investor official website at https://www.ii.co.uk/
- Click the “Log in” button left to ‘Sign up’ at the top right corner of the page.
- Select the type of your account from the pop-up window in the middle of your screen.
- Choose the first option, “Trading account log in” to directly reach the login page
- If you access with Share Centre log in or EQi login, you will be landed on another page to scroll down and click on the “Log in to your account” button. You will find it in the middle of the right-hand side of the page.
- All will lead you to the Secure Account Login portal of Interactive Investor.
- Enter the Username, usually the 7-digit number of your Interactive Investor account in its field.
- Check the “Remember me” box if you want to store the in your current device to speed up the future login process.
- Click the “Continue” button to enter the password associated with your ii account and log in.
Note that, if you have entered the wrong password ten times consecutively, your Interactive Investor online account will be locked. In that case, you will be sent an email message to unlock your ii account.
How to Recover Interactive Investor Online Account Login Username
The Interactive Investor customers registered for online access can retrieve their ii accounts online username if needed. For that, they will need to click the “Forgotten username?” link located below the ‘Log in to access your ii accounts’ section. And provide the following Share Centre customer reference information to recover.
- Interactive Investor Account Number (optional)
- First Name
- Last Name
- Date of Birth
- The last 4 digits of the mobile phone number (the number must be saved on your ii account details)
Click the “Send SMS” button to receive a text message containing your Interactive Investor Online Account username.
How to Reset Interactive Investor Online Account Password
Interactive Investor Online Account Login Password is case-sensitive. So, make sure you have entered them correctly matching the case of the letters. if you still having trouble with the password or cannot remember it, click the “Forgotten your password” link under the entry field.
Enter the username and email address linked to your Interactive Investor Account. Click the “send email” button. After you receive the email message from Interactive Investor, open it and click on the password resetting link. Create a new password that must be 8 to 50 characters long including at least 1 uppercase letter, 1 lowercase letter, and 1 digit. Do not use special characters.
Interactive Investor Online Account Features & Benefits
There are a lot of benefits and advantages that come with your Interactive Investor Online Account Login. Some of them are
- Transfer your existing investment and pension account to Interactive Investor
- View your available free trade credit
- Check the available investments
- Place a trade of investment like UK shares &ETFs, funds, international, or bonds & warrants
- Get set up for international trading
- Change or update your personal details, contact details, tax, and reporting info
- Add or withdraw money
- Set up direct debit payments and more
Interactive Investor Customer Service Phone Number: 0345 607 6001 (+44 113 346 2309 from overseas)
To mail Interactive Investor Account Management Team, write to: