Lowe’s Customer Satisfaction Survey
Lowe’s invites its customers for a short online survey that will take no more than 5 minutes to complete to share their feedback and help Lowe’s improve their as well as all the customers’ shopping experience. As a token to say thanks, the entrants, who will finish the survey successfully, are given a chance to participate in the Lowes Customer Satisfaction Monthly Survey Sweepstakes.
Lowe’s Companies Inc, traded as only Lowe’s, is a Mooresville, North Carolina-based Retail Company with more than2000 locations in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. Lowe’s is the second-largest hardware chain not only in the United States but also in the world. Founded in 1921 by Lucius Smith Lowe, the company offers a wide range of home improvement products including furniture, electrical, plumbing, flooring, gardening, outdoor living, and many more.
Rules & Requirements of Lowes Survey Sweepstakes
In order to take part in the Lowe’s Customer Satisfaction Survey for a chance to win one of the prizes, you must be an eligible participant with the following requirements
- Must be a legal resident of the United States or Washington D.C.
- Your age must be at least 18 years or the age of majority in your state of residence at the time of sweepstakes entry.
- Visit a participating Lowe’s retail store to receive a cash register receipt containing the survey internet address.
- The online survey must be completed within 7-days of the receipt date.
Lowe’s Customer Satisfaction Sweepstakes Entry
There are two ways you can take to enter the Lowe’s Customer Satisfaction Monthly $500 Survey Sweepstakes- online and offline. The only difference is for online, you need a valid and recent Lowe’s purchase receipt that has the survey invitation and for offline or mail-in entry, you do not maintain any such criteria.
You can choose any of them as per your convenience and availability. Here is a brief description of each of them to help you enter the drawing contest rightly.
How to Take Lowes Survey Online
- Go to the Survey URL in your survey invitation or access www.lowes.com/survey
- Choose your preferred language between English and Spanish, and click “Next” to enter the second page.
- Enter the 18-digit ID Number from the bottom of your cash register receipt. (If you do not find the number, see the sample Lowe’s receipt posted above the entry field for help).
- Click the “Next” button to begin the survey.
- Respond to the survey questions honestly as much as you can as it will play a major role to receive better products, and services in the future from the company.
- At the end of the survey, provide the required details to automatically get a free entry to the applicable Monthly Entry Period of Lowes Customer Satisfaction Sweepstakes.
Lowes Survey Mail-In Entry
If you do not want to make any purchase or take a survey, you can still join the drawing with the free alternate means of entry. For that, you will need to take a 4” × 5” card and legibly hand-print your complete name, street address (no PO box), city, state, zip, age, daytime phone numbers, and email address (if available) on it. Then insert the request letter in an envelope and send it to the following mailing address.
Lowe’s 2019 Customer Satisfaction $500 Monthly Survey Sweepstakes
P.O. Box 2274
Framingham, MA 01703-2274 the USA
Lowes Survey Sweepstakes Prize
5 prizes will be awarded in each month’s random drawing. And each winner will receive $500 USD in the form of a check.
Take More Survey:
Important Notes on Lowes Survey Sweepstakes:
- The sweepstakes entry limit is one per month per email address regardless of entry method.
- No entries will be retained for or carried forward to a subsequent monthly drawing
- The winners will be notified by telephone, email or mail.
- All the winners are required to respond within 7 business days of the attempted notification date to claim their prize.
- If a winner fails to respond timely, an alternate winner will be selected.
- To view the full Lowe’s Customer Satisfaction Sweepstakes Official rules, click on the link posted at the bottom of the first page of the online survey.
Lowe’s Customer Service:
Phone Number: 1-800-445-6937