www.ctvisit.com/DrinksOnUs – Register on Connecticut Restaurant to get Free Drinks
How to Get Free Drinks on Connecticut :
If you have ever been vaccinated, then you are eligible for a free drink from May 19 to May 31. For this #CTDrinksOnUs campaign, the Connecticut Restaurant Association is partnering with the State of Connecticut and Governor Lamont. Participating Connecticut restaurants will provide complimentary drinks to the patrons starting from May 19. This promotion will valid until to end of May. To take part in this promotion, the customers have to show that they are received either one or both doses of a COVID vaccine. Customers are allowed to select from a list of preset drinks established by each participating restaurant. This promotion is limited by drinks to one per person. In order to get a free drink, the customers must have to purchase food from that particular restaurant.
How Restaurant Can Participate in CT Drinks On US :
If you are a restaurant and wants to participate in this program, you have to follow these simple steps below:
- You need to visit this link ctvisit.com.
- As you landed on the homepage, you will see the notice that says Drinks Are On Us or directly go to the www.ctvisit.com/DrinksOnUs page.
- Then, you need to click on the Register Here option, highlighted with the blue color.
- Then, you have to provide your name as the primary contact at the restaurant.
- Provide your restaurant name in the text field.
- Then, you have to enter the address of your restaurant.
- Select your position at this restaurant location.
- Then you have to select the box for the restaurant verification.
- After entering all the required details, you have to click on the Submit button.
- Then, you can simply follow the further guideline to register your restaurant for the Drinks On Us program.
How Customer Can Take Part in Drink On Us Program :
You have to visit this link www.ctvisit.com/DrinksOnUs to get the complete list of the participating restaurants.
The customers have to show that they have received either one or both doses of the COVID vaccine. The restaurants have a list of pre-set drinks – alcoholic or non-alcoholic to choose from. The limits of this promotion are one per person and purchasing food is required.
Reference Link :