syncmyride.com – Login To Your FordPass Vehicle Account
How to access your vehicle virtually through FordPass
Ford vehicle owners can get access to their cars through FordPass. An App that lets you earn complimentary maintenance, roadside assistance, and the connectivity in the palm of your hand. With FordPass you can get acknowledge about your car fuel levels, warranty info, service history, and when it’s time for an oil change. Ford always looks for ways to make your journey better. You can get support from their team of experts via phone or Chat through FordPass.
What are the benefits of FordPass:
- You can start your vehicle remotely with a tap of a button.
- You can also schedule a remote start your Ford at any time, any day.
- You can lock and unlock your Ford doors virtually from anywhere.
- You can locate your Ford, where you parked.
- You can check your Ford fuel level, approximate mileage, and miles until your next service is needed.
- You can earn FordPass rewards points when you became a member
- You can redeem your FordPass rewards points for discounted service and maintenance at any participating Ford Dealerships.
How to activate your FordPass online:
- First, you could download the FordPass app from the App Stores and Google Play.
- After installing in your Smartphone or Smart devices, you will be asked to sign in to your account.
- After, login to your account, you can access all the features of FordPass.
- Now, you need to sync FordPass with your equipped vehicle.
- Now, you need to go to My vehicle card
- Here, you could click on “Add Vehicle” you can add any further vehicle by clicking the add button.
- Thereafter, you need to scan your Vehicle identification number barcode which is located at the driver’s door sill by using the camera tab and points your phone camera towards the barcode.
- You will be prompted about your successfully scanning.
- Now, you may assign a name to your vehicle and click “Finish”
- After that, you will be prompted to activate sync connect by touching the “Active sync connect” button.
- Now, you would like to start your engine, and you see a pop-up notification on the sync 3 touch screen
- Vehicle owner name will be asked and select allow to enable the full set of Ford owner features
- And, click “Allow’
Note- If you didn’t select the Pop-up notification within 10 startups you will not get access to the remote features and you will need to reactivate the same from the beginning.
How to sign in to your Ford account:
- To, sign in to your Ford account, you could visit the following page syncmyride.com then click Register/Sign-in option.
- Now, You are required to enter your “Email or user name” and “Password”
- And, click “Sign in”
How to reset your Ford Account password:
- To, reset your Ford account password, you could visit the following page syncmyride.com
- then click Register/Sign In option.
- Click on “Sign in”
- Now, here you need to click “forgot your password” which is just below the “Sign in” button
- After that, you will be asked to enter your “email address or username” and click “Continue”
- Follow the rest of the procedure according to their instruction, to restore your account login credentials.
Ford customer support is always ready to assist you in case if you need guidance or have any inquiries, you can contact them through the following options
How to contact Ford:
- You can visit their nearest dealer outlet, through the following page
- You can dial the following Ford Telecommunication relay service to get assist or to their customer service representative.
Also Read : UPS Alumni Account Login Guide
Telecommunication relay service
Monday-Friday 8:00 AM-11:00 PM EST
Saturday 8:00 AM-8:00 PM EST
- You can mail them to the following address
Ford Motor Company
Ford Motor Company
Customer Relationship Center
P.O. Box 6248
Dearborn, MI 48126
P.O. Box 542000
Omaha, NE 68154
- You can also go through their FAQs to get a quick resolution.
- They have on-the-site chat facilities also, you can chat with their service experts
- And last but not least, you can connect with Ford through their social medial handler
Facebook – www.facebook.com/ford
Twitter – twitter.com/FordService
YouTube – www.youtube.com/user/Ford
Reference – www.ford.com