www.gmglobalconnect.com – GM Global Connect Login
How to Log In for the GM Global Connect Portal:
If you are using the GM Global Connect portal, you can easily access the various resources you require as a GM Dealer or Employee. The portal includes training resources, fleet order status, workbench resources, service forms, dealer business operations resources, incentive management resources, vehicle locator resources, etc, and many more.
For doing business with General Motors dealers can utilize & access the GM Global Connect web portal’s software. Nowadays, GM Global Connect operates in over 90 countries globally. GM Global Connect runs its business all over Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Latin America, & Asia. The organization makes it simple for dealerships globally to order vehicles, submit warranty claims, or report deliveries.
What is General Motors (GM) Global Connect:
General Motors (GM) Global Connect is an online web application for the dealers & employees of General Motors worldwide. If you are a General Motors (GM) dealer, to communicate in the best way with the General Motors manufacturer is the Global Connect Online portal.
All GM Auto partners can access the web application online at www.gmglobalconnect.com. Additionally, as a GM dealer, you can easily manage customer vehicle service details, order details, the status of the orders, incentives for the employees, various forms related to visitors purchasing, & other operational details, along with other activities related to your GM dealership, utilizing this online portal.
Guidelines to Log In for the GM Global Connect Portal:
If you wish to do anything on the GM Global Connect portal, you will need to Sign In initially. Along with these simple step-by-step guidelines, you can easily know how to Log in or Sign In for the GM Global Connect account securely. To Log In or Sign In for the GM Global Connect portal, follow through the steps below:
- First of all, visit the General Motors (GM) Global Connect portal.
- You can also tap on the direct link provided at www.gmglobalconnect.com.
- Here on the landing page, i.e. when the GM Global Connect portal will load, under the Welcome to General Motors heading, put down your “User Name” and “Password”. These blank fields are in the VSP Log On form.
- After entering the information correctly, tap on the blue-colored “LOG IN” tab below, and you will be signed in immediately to access your account.
How to Reset your Forgotten Password for the GM Global Connect Portal:
To Reset your Forgotten Password for the General Motors (GM) Global Connect Portal, go through the outlined steps underneath:
- Primarily, go to the GM Global Connect Portal, following the Log In guidelines given above.
- Here on the webpage, tap on the “Forgot Password” link, just above the login button.
- Then you will be deferred on the next webpage, here you have to put down your “User Name”.
- After that tap on the “CONTINUE” tab below, and follow the on-screen guidelines to reset your password.
Please Note: By tapping on the Forgot Password link you can utilize the self-serve password reset feature. You must have to know your Security Questions & Answers to utilize this reset link. Dealer users must work directly with their respective Dealership Administrators for all password support as they are unable to use the “Forgot Password” feature.
How to Apply or Request for a GM Global Connect Portal ID:
As Non-Dealer personnel you can request your “GM Global Connect portal ID” by E-mail. You will require following the below steps, if you are a non-dealer personnel member, and wish to request a portal ID online:
- Move on to General Motors (GM) Global Connect portal, at www.gmglobalconnect.com
- Here landing on the GM Global Connect portal’s webpage, scroll down towards the bottom end of the login page, and you can find the option where it says “Please Contact ……. Local Help Desk …………. Global Connect Support” (rendered in small fonts). You will need to tap on the option “Help Desk” which is hyperlinked.
- Now on the deferred webpage, choose your country as the “United States” (As it applies to US-Based Non-Dealer personnel).
- After choosing the option “United States”, numerous contact details will appear along with the respective “E-mail Address” for the Non-Dealer Personnel which can be utilized to request a portal ID.
- You have to send an “E-mail” to that address, applying or requesting for the “GM Global Connect Portal ID” to be supplied as a Non-Dealer Personnel and then you will need to wait for the E-mail to be responded to.
How to Access Resources as a Dealer on GM Global Connect Portal:
If you wish to access your online work-related resources through the General Motors (GM) Global Connect portal, as a General Motors (GM) Dealer, then you should have to follow these below steps:
- Go to the online official GM Global Connect Portal
- Here on getting to the GM Global Connect web portal, put down your “User Name” and “Password” into the blank respective fields.
- Now by tapping on the blue-colored “LOG IN” button, you will be signed into the GM Global Connect portal.
- Then after you have logged into the platform, you will find several “Menu’s” to access numerous Dealer resources.
- You can now easily choose resources as you wish to access and will be in a position to reach there within just a few clicks. There are also many resources that can simply be accessed with just a single click.
Also Read: Mydesk Morgan Stanley Login
How to Access Resources as an Employee On the GM Global Connect Portal:
If you wish to access your online work-related resources through the General Motors (GM) Global Connect portal, as an Employee, then follow through these underneath steps:
Visit the portal’s address GmGlobalConnect.com into your browser.
Get inside the GM Global Connect portal, by Logging In, then utilize the “Menu’s” and “Links” to navigate around & access the General Motors (GM) Employee’s work-related resources you are looking for.
General Motors (GM) Global Connect Help Desk Contact Information:
GM Global Connect Help Desk (Call): 1 -888 -337 -1010 (For Technical Support, Assistance for User Profile, Password Reset & Security Access)
GM Dealer Business Centre (DBC) (Call): 1 -888 -414 -6322
Customer Sales & Service Retention (CSSR) Program (Call): 800 -292 -9220
Dealer Contractual Information & Change Request (DCICR) (Call): 888 -337 -1010 (For Technical Support Assistance)
To Request a GM Global Connect Portal ID (E-mail to): firstname.lastname@example.org (For Non-Dealer Personnel only)
GM Global Connect Portal Link: www.gmglobalconnect.com