www.myservice.equifax.com/silver – Sign Up For Equifax Credit Watch Silver Account
How to Sign up for a free Equifax Credit Watch Silver today
Equifax offers you to create a free account for its customer that help them to keep safeguard their personal information online. Equifax is one of the biggest credit reporting agencies of the United States of America. Equifax offers credit monitoring and fraud-prevention services to consumers. Equifax uses unique data, analytics, and artificial intelligence to serve people across the globe. They have a presence over the North, Central, and South America, Europe, and Asia Pacific region.
What are the products and service Equifax Offers:
- Equifax Complete Premier- Their most comprehensive credit monitoring and identity theft protection product
- Equifax Complete Family Plan – It is a credit monitoring and Your Id theft protection product for your family
- Equifax ID patrol – It helps to protect your identity and monitor your credit
- Score watch – It provides your FICO score with valuable insight
- Lock and Alert – You can easily lock and unlock your credit report with a single click or swipe.
How to apply for Equifax Credit Watch Silver:
- You could visit the following page to apply for an Equifax Credit Watch Silver
- Now, you will be asked to enter your 12 digit activation code and click “Submit”
- Your Activation code can be found on the offer letter you receive from Equifax.
- After that, you are required to enter your following details to sign up
Current Street address
How long you have been living at your current address
Social security number
Date of birth
- And, click “Continue” to proceed further
- Thereafter, you need to create a new account with them by entering your username and password.
- And, the final steps is to provide your financial details for verification.
- After, completion of your sign up, you can explore all the benefits and features with your free trial account.
Why would you like to choose Equifax for your Credit report:
- You will get alert for your key changes to your credit score
- You will get Equifax 3-bureau credit score
- You will get lost wallet assistance
- You will get automatic Fraud alerts
- Equifax scans suspicious webpage for your social security number, passport, credit card, etc. and alerts via text and email.
- You will get financial alerts if found any suspicious activity on your bank credit/ debit card
- You can lock your credit report to prevent access by any third party.
- Equifax provides you up to $1 million insurance coverage if you get a victim of identity theft.
- Other credit reporting agencies will take several days to begin your application.
For any assistance, or have any queries, regarding Equifax service and products, you can contact Equifax through the following
How to contact Equifax:
- You can reach to them through their customer support page
- For personal assistance, you can talk to their products experts, you could dial
- For quick resolutions, you can go through their FAQs
- And, you can connect with them through their social media pages
Facebook – www.facebook.com/Equifax
Twitter – twitter.com/equifax
YouTube – www.youtube.com/user/Equifax
Reference – www.myservice.equifax.com/silver