www.tcm.com/activate – How to Activate TCM on Roku Device
TCM Activation Overview
Every classical movie lover will glad to know that, now they can enjoy all the classical movies online. Comcast has dropped TCM from its TV packages for the Roku devices. If you have a Roku device, then you can watch the latest shows of TCM on your Roku devices. But, before that to happen, you need to activate TCM. More than this, there are several devices, such as the iOS device, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, through which you can access the TCM. But first, you should check that, your TV service provider allows the TCM on your streaming devices. To check, if your TV service provider allows you to access the TCM, you can play a video and then follow the procedure.
Features of TCM on Roku Device
Watch TCM Channel offers some compelling features from Roku customers:
- Two live streams: You can watch East and West coast fees of TCM. It will give you the option to watch two different movies at any time.
- Thousands of on-demand movies: You can stream any movies which available on TCM, include the Christmas movies all the December long.
- TCM Collections: You will also get access to some popular collections, such as 31 Days of Oscar, Star of the Month, Silent Sunday Night, and more.
- In-depth movie information: You will get complete information about the film, about the full-length articles, cast and crew info, image galleries, etc.
How to Add TCM Channel on Roku Device
- First, you need to power up your Roku device.
- Then, check for the software updates, if there is any.
- After updating the software, please restart your device and revert to the home screen on the Roku device.
- Then, on the search bar, search for the TCM or Turner Classic Movies.
- Then, from the list, select the TCM.
- After that, you need to click on the Add Channel tab on your screen.
- It will start the download process.
- After you successfully download, go to your home screen to check the TCM channel on the channel list.
How to Activate TCM on Roku Device
Once you have successfully downloaded the channel, you have to activate it. You can follow these steps below to activate the TCM channel on your Roku device:
- You have to launch the TCM channel on your Roku device and try to play content.
- After completing the steps as mentioned above, you will get the activation on your registered mobile number or email address.
- Make sure to note down the activation code to activate the TCM device.
- After that, you have to visit this link www.tcm.com/activate, from your mobile or PC.
- Then, select your Roku device from the available device.
- After that, enter your activation code on the given space.
- After that, simply click on the Submit button for further steps.
- Within a few minutes, your code will be verified.
- After verifying, select Roku and choose your TV service provider from the list. This list contains AT&T Uverse, Optimum, Spectrum, Cox, DirectTV, etc.
- You have to enter your TV provider’s login credentials to access the TCM channel.
- Then, you can watch TCM on your Roku device, without any interruption.
Things You Should Remember Before Activation
- Make sure, you are connected with a proper internet connection.
- A Wi-Fi or mobile hotspot will be enough to activate TCM on your Roku device.
- You should check for the latest software upgrade.
- You will get several TV providers available to use the TCM Channels on Roku, so choose carefully.
About the Turner Classic Movies
Turner Classic Movies or in short TCM is operated by Warner Bros. Entertainment. It is an American movie-oriented pay-TV network. TCM is the subsidiary of AT&T’s WarnerMedia. It was first launched in the 1994 and headquarter is located at Atlanta, Georgia, United States. TCM services are available in the U.K., Ireland, Spain, Africa, Asia Pacific, Canada, etc.
Read Also… Register Your Roku Player Through Amazon
So, the above-mentioned details will be enough to activate TCM on your Roku device. You can follow the activation process as mentioned above to activate your TCM on the Roku device. Other than Roku, you can activate the TCM on your Apple TV and Firetv. You should check often if they had added any streaming platform in the future.