Activating My Health Pays Rewards Card at an Online Mode:
How about getting paid to have a thorough checkup and a proper screening of your health? My Health Pays Rewards card help you attain rewards when you keep a proper check on your health. You take care of your health and the rest is taken care of. Since health is the most important asset, and many people are not accustomed to take care of their health. So, this are rewards given everytime you go for a checkup and complete a step. There are many rewards provided for the completion of health risk assessment, screening of cervical cancer and breast cancer within a certain period, participation of tobacco free sessions, visiting the doctor for the prenatal care as well as for the post-partum and so more. For each of the rewards to be gained, there is certain limit when the person needs to go for their particular task, and they have to see the doctor the next time within a certain interval of time, and every sector is bound accordingly to the intervals.
The rewards are very important, since this help a person to acquire benefits that they can use for their emergencies and can also be used for the shopping in Walmart.
The rewards can be used to pay for the:
- Utilities like buying everyday items.
- Transportation – if you do not have a transportation system, that cost will be covered for your doctor visits.
- You will be able to choose for health care provider you seek for a checkup.
- Childcare service and telecommunications.
- Education as well as rent.
One thing to be noted, as you can use your rewards to pay for the everyday items you buy from Walmart, yet there are restrictions for buying alcohol, tobacco or firearm products.
Everytime you go for a checkup and pay for a visit to do a proper screening for your health, you are given rewards in the form of cash which are added to your card, and you can use it for your needs.
Rewards are also paid for the pregnant women starting from the prenatal period to the postpartum period. For this, you need to notify them that you are pregnant and filling a complete notification of pregnancy form.
This My Health Pays Rewards Card is issued by The Bancorp Bank and is a visa debit card pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A Inc. This card is not like the other visa card, as this card won’t be accepted everywhere. After you get the card, it needs to be activated to properly use it for your other needs.
Activating My Health Pay Rewards Card:
- The first is to open a web browser and navigate to the activation page of my health pays rewards cash using the link myhealthpaysrewards.com/activate.
- After getting into the page, you first need to log in give your User ID and password, and click on submit.
- On the next page, you will see an action button which is below the ‘click here to activate your card’. Click on it, and you will be prompted to enter the details for the verification of your card.
- Then you will be given certain fields to enter. There you need to enter your Member ID. You will find it on your card.
- Enter Your Date of Birth in the relevant field. The format should be MM/DD/YYYY.
- Then you need to enter your ZIP code in the given field. After you are done, click on the OK button for proceeding further.
- Then a PIN need to be created after the instructions on the screen are being followed. Then, you have to go to the final section to complete the process of activation.
These are the steps required to be followed to activate your card. In case you face any problems, you can always contact their customer support for the queries.
Also Read: Activate CONtv on your Devices
Some Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
- What if I do not receive my ‘My Health Pays Rewards Card’?
Ans. After the completion of the qualifying healthy activity, you would be sent a notification and the card will be mailed to. You keep your card properly as the rewards will be added for your future use.
- Q. How should I activate my ‘My Health Pays Rewards Card’?
Ans. You first need to have the card to complete the activation process, as the card has the activation sticker, and accordingly, you need to follow the instructions.
- Q. How can I check my ‘My Health Pays Rewards Card’ balance?
Ans. You need to log in to check your rewards status. You need a member’s ID card, update all your personal details, and then need to send a message to them. If you are a provider, you have to submit claims and confirm the authorization.
- Q. At what time will my ‘My Health Pays Rewards Card’ expire?
Ans. The funds that have been awarded will expire within a 90 days period after the termination of coverage, or after 365 days after the day, the rewards were earned.
There are the steps given above will help you with the activation process and this whole article is based on Magnolia Health. If you have any queries regarding the rewards given, you can directly go to this page using the link www.magnoliahealthplan.com/members/medicaid/benefits-services/healthy-rewards-program where you will get a table with all the activities given with the amount of reward awarded after the completion of a task.
If you have any queries or emergencies, you can directly contact them through the phone number 866-912-6285 to talk to a customer service representative. If in need of any transportation, you can contact them on the number 866-331-6004.