Watch NFL Sunday Ticket without DirecTV by checking the Eligibility Criteria:
If you are a fan of NFL football and is addicted to the game, then don’t look anywhere else because you are covered with NFL Sunday Ticket where you will approx. 200 games.
The other features of the games are:
- There is Video Playback that allows you to access the highlights if you miss the touchdown.
- There is the feature of Game Mix that allows to watch 4-8 live games on one screen.
- You can have access to the stats, scores and the schedule while watching the live game.
- You can even have Short Cuts, where you can watch the whole game within the 30 minutes.
The NFL Sunday Ticket is exclusive to DirecTV, and for that you need to have a subscription and satellite dish. That was in the past, but now you can stream it over the internet.
But the good news is that you will be able to stream the Sunday Ticket on NFLST.TV, and for that you have to live in an area where you are unable to access the DirecTV satellite service or in an apartment or multi-unit building.
Eligible to Access Sunday NFL without DirecTV:
- First, you need to check the eligibility with DirecTV by entering your Address that can be achieved using the link nflst.directv.com and filling in the Email Address, and clicking on Submit button.
- If you find yourself to be not eligible, then you can’t stream NFL Sunday Ticket and if you want to watch then you would need to have DirecTV satellite to watch it.
- Now, if you find yourself to be eligible, then you have to select the subscription you want.
- TV to Go – you have to take the subscription at the rate of US$293.96/year that will allow streaming out of market Sunday games on one device.
- TV MAX – for this subscription, you need to pay $395.99/year and you can stream the out-of-market Sunday games on one device on top of that you can get access to the Red Zone and Fantasy Zone Channels.
- And now, you will need to choose the plan you want to subscribe and then you have to create your account by giving the payment information and then follow the other onscreen instructions.
- Now, your account is made and with a valid subscription you are now ready to download the Sunday Ticket on the device you want to watch or it can even be watched using your web browser.
- Either go with the browser or with the app you can log into the account and watch the games on Sundays.
Now coming to the section of getting the Sunday Ticket U for Students:
Are you a college student and cannot afford to watch the Sunday games at such a price? Don’t worry, you will be covered and will be happy to hear that you will be able to watch the games at much lesser price. Let us take a look at the subscription rate –
This is for all the college students as there is a special package for you –NFL Sunday Ticket U, which you will get at a much-discounted rate of $99.99/year, and once you pay for it, you will be able to stream out of market Sunday games on one device.
The eligibility criteria are all the same for the students, but you have to go to the page using the link nflst.directv.com/student to check the eligibility. You have to fill in the following credentials –
- You have to enter the School Name
- Then enter the First Name
- Then your Last name
- Give your Email Address
- Birthday (MM/DD/YYY) – this should be the sequence.
- Then you have to click on the Check Eligibility.
Now if you want you can also for a live streaming service and skip the Sunday Ticket
You will be able to watch almost all the Sunday NFL games through the standard television channel offered by streaming services like Hulu + Live TV. If you opt to us this service, then it is much cheaper than the DirecTV.
The devices where you can avail all the Sunday NFL Ticket Apps
Once verified that you are eligible and is ready with the subscription, and you have signed up to your account, then you will be able to download the app on the following devices –
- Apple TV
- Amazon Devices
- Xbox and PC
- PlayStation 4
You just have to download the app on the devices and you will be ready to stream it on the devices.
Some Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
- Q. Will I be able to change my season or package at any time?
Ans. You will be able to upgrade the season pass at any time, and if you are thinking of downgrading it then you have to do so online before the start of the season at directv.com/accountoverview.
- Q. How am I supposed to cancel my package and stop the auto renewal?
Ans. The renewal of the NFL Sunday Ticket occurs during the starting of the new season i.e. between the months of July and August. It is upto you if you want to cancel the renewal process, but you will lose the current pricing and any other discounts, when you will be subscribing for the next season.
Steps to be followed to turn of the auto renewal
- You have to sign in to the directv.com account.
- Then select the My Bills and Transactions under Account Overview.
- Then you will find the auto renewal option under the Service Status Section that you can turn on or off.
- After you have turned the desire option, you can click on OK to confirm and return to the account management screen.
This article will help you to get the subscription as well all the other features for the Sunday NFL Ticket, but if you see any problem with the subscription or the sign in, then you can contact them through the help center through the link nflsthelp.directv.com where you will find FAQs based on the particular topic. Still if you are unable to get the answer, then you have to click on the Chat option and follow the prompts to solve your problem or you can also call the DirecTV satellite on the number 800-531-5000, where you will get assistance for technical support for 24 hours, and for billing and account they will be available from 8am till midnight ET everyday.