How to Make the Payment for Citizens Bank Personal Loan :
Citizens Bank is an America-based financial service company. This company was established in 1828. As per the Federal Reserve, they are considered the 16th largest commercial bank in the United States. The headquarter of the Citizens Bank is located in Providence, Rhode Island, United States. They serve more than 2,900 ATMs and over 1,100 branches across the 11 New England, Midwest States, and Mid Atlantic. They also provide online banking and mobile banking services to their customers.
About Citizens Bank Personal Loan :
The existing Citizens Bank customers with good credit can easily apply for the Citizens Bank personal loan. They provide unsecured personal loans from $5,000 to $15,000 with fixed or variable interest rates with rates starting at 7.99%. The Citizens Bank checks for borrowers with good credit history and annual incomes of at least $24,000. But there is a downside of the Citizens Bank personal loans. You cannot use this loan for home improvement, educational or business purposes.
How to Make Payment for Citizens Bank Personal Loan :
There are several methods available to make your monthly payment for a Citizens Bank personal loan. You can easily pay your monthly payment by following any of these following methods:
Pay for Citizens Bank Loans via Online Method:
The online payment method is the fastest and easiest way to pay for your Citizens Bank loans. But, for the first time, you must have to enroll in online banking. You will require a few basic details to enroll in Citizens Bank online banking. If you already have enrolled for online banking, then you have to follow these simple instructions below:
- Firstly, you need to click on this link www.citizensbank.com.
- Just by clicking on the above-mentioned link, you will be redirected to the official website of Citizens Bank.
- Then, from the right-hand corner of the page, you have to click on the login option.
- From the drop-down menu, you have to select the Pay My Loan option.
- After that, you need to click on the login button to visit the payment page.
- If you have already enrolled for Online Banking, then select the Log In button.
- There, on the required fields, you have to provide your Online User ID and Password.
- After entering your login credentials on the given fields, you just have to select the Login button.
- Once you logged in to your online banking account, from there you can easily pay for your Citizens Bank personal loan.
Pay for Citizens Bank Loan Payment via Mail:
You can use the mail service to pay your Citizens Bank personal loan monthly payment. You can send your loan payment in form of a money order or personal check. You must have to allow 4 to 7 days for the delivery and processing. You have to send your mail to the address as it appears on your billing statement.
Pay Citizens Bank Loans Payment by Phone:
You can also make the payment for the Citizens Bank loans over your phone. To make the payment, you just have to follow the automated call service to complete your payment. In order to make the loan payment, you have to dial 1-800-708-6680 from your phone. You will need your Citizens Bank loan number and banking details to complete your payment.
Pay Citizens Bank Loans Payment in Person:
You can visit any of your nearest Citizens Bank branches to pay for your loans. Make sure to bring your billing statement with you while vising the branch. To find out your nearest Citizens Bank loan, you have to follow these simple instructions below:
- Firstly, you need to click on this link www.citizensbank.com/customer-service/branch-locator.
- Then, on the given fields, you have to provide your zip code or city, state name.
- After entering all the necessary details on the given fields, you have to click on the Find button.
- It will show you your nearest Citizens Bank payment center near you.
Also Read : TeamHealth Payment Guide
How to Enroll for Citizens Bank Online Banking Account :
In order to make the payment for your Citizens Bank loan online, you must have to enroll in an online banking account. There are certain requirements that you need to enroll in an online banking account. You have to follow these simple instructions below to enroll for the online banking account:
- You have to visit this link www4.citizensbankonline.com.
- There, from the right side of the page, click on the Enroll Now option.
- Then, you have to choose your account category from the list and select the identification method.
- After entering all the required details in the given spaces, you have to select the Continue button.
- Then, you can simply follow the on-screen guideline to enroll for the Citizens Bank online banking account.
Citizens Bank Contact Info :
If you have any queries about the Citizens Bank loan payment, then you can contact the customer service department. To contact the customer service department, you have to call at 1-800-922-9999.
For a personal loan application, call 1-888-333-0104.
About personal loans, call 1-866-999-0107.
8:00 AM to 7:00 PM Mon-Fri
9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Sat