foxnews.com/connect – How To Activate Fox News on Smart Devices
About Fox News
Fox News is an American well known paid new channel. FOX News Media owns this network, which is owned by Fox Corporation. They serve throughout more than 86 countries worldwide. Here you will get the streaming news of business, market, economy, science, technology, etc. You can access Fox News from your streaming devices, such as the Roku Media Player, Xbox, DirectTV Now, Amazon Echo, Android TV, etc.
Fox News Supporting Devices
Fox News supports several streaming devices. If you are a Fox News subscriber, then you can access the Fox News by using these devices:
- Amazon Fire TV.
- Apple TV.
- DirectTV Now.
- Android TV.
- iOS Devices.
- YouTube TV.
- Android Devices etc.
How to Activate Fox News on Smart Devices
Follow these steps below to activate Fox News on your device:
Activate Fox News on Roku
If you have a Roku device, then pursue the proven steps to activate the Fox News on your device:
- First, you have to download the Fox News channel on your Roku device from the Roku Channel Store.
- After downloading the channel, you need to launch it on your device.
- Then, select the Setting option, located on the left-hand menu.
- Then, you have to choose Log In Provider.
- After that, you will get the Fox News Activation code.
- Then, you have to visit this link foxnews.com/connect, from your PC or smartphone.
- Then, from the drop-down menu, you have to select the TV Service Provider.
- Then, provide the registration code displayed on your TV screen.
- After that, you need to click on the Connect button for further steps.
- Then, you have to log in to using a TV provider account.
- In case, you forgot your login credentials, then please contact your TV service provider.
- After login to your account, you can start stream Fox News live on your Roku device.
Also Read : Mosaic Employee Login
Activate Fox News on Apple TV
If you have an Apple TV, then follow these instructions below to activate the Fox News on your device:
- First, you need to download the Fox News on your Apple TV from Apple App Store.
- Then, simply launch the application on your device.
- Then, look for the activation code.
- Once you get the code, visit this link foxnews.com/connect, from your PC or smartphone.
- There, you need to choose your TV service provider from the list.
- Then, on a given field, provide your registration code.
- After that, you need to click on the Connect option.
- Then, simply log in using your login credentials.
- If you forgot your login credentials, then you can contact your TV service provider.
If you have double regarding the Fox News activation, then you can mail them at:
Email: at FOXaroundtheworld@foxnews.com
So, you can activate your Fox News Channel on several streaming devices. For the first time, you may face a few difficulties. So, you can follow the above-mentioned steps to complete the activation process.