How to Log In for the RCCC Student Blackboard Portal:
Rowan-Cabarrus Community College (RCCC) was established earlier in the year 1963. The institution is committed to providing students, staff & faculty with access to the information & technology they required succeeding in and out of the classroom, and that these resources with applicable law are accessible in accordance.
In Rowan & Cabarrus County, North Carolina, USA Rowan–Cabarrus Community College (RCCC) is a public community college and is an essential part of the North Carolina Community College System.
The college is presently offering associate degree programs in over 40 different areas of study. RCCC also offers recognized certificate & diploma programs mainly focused on continuing education, career training, and basic skills education. Rowan-Cabarrus Community College (RCCC) helps adults in receiving the additional training they required to start or change their careers and also additionally provides transferable & foundation credits for students who are advancing towards 4-year colleges and universities.
Guidelines to Log In for the RCCC Student Blackboard Portal:
Rowan-Cabarrus’s Learning Management System (LMS) manages the RCCC Blackboard Learning Portal. Blackboard platform provides online access to assignments & class content and is a very user-friendly portal. Students are given approval of Blackboard Log In when accepted to the College, which will provide access to all of the courses for which they are enrolled.
All the classes at Rowan-Cabarrus Community College (RCCC) have a Blackboard platform website access in which the class syllabus, additional course materials, faculty contact information, and other study resources can be found. In case if you are taking a face-to-face class, please make sure to check each of your Blackboard portal class sites all throughout your semester for any kind of course information & announcements.
Logging In to RCCC Blackboard:
To Log In for the Rowan-Cabarrus Community College (RCCC) Student Blackboard Portal, please follow through the below steps:
- First of all, visit the online official site of RCCC.
- You can also directly tap on the link www.rccc.edu.
- Here on the landing page, tap on the “Quick Links” button, on the navigation bar above, and click on the “Blackboard”, or directly go to the rccc.blackboard.com page.
- Now on the RCCC Blackboard webpage, you have to put down your “Student User ID” (i.e. your Last Name max 10 characters, First Name initial, and last 5-Digits of Student ID)(Example: John Christopherson along with Student ID# 0089652, i.e. User ID: Christophe.j.89652).
- Then put down your “Password” (if you are a first-time user you’ll have a temporary password). Afterward, you will have to create your secure password, by filling up the “Temporary Password Request Form” to receive your secure password.
- And at last, by tapping on the “LOG IN” tab you can access your RCCC Blackboard account.
- When you are ready, you can easily change your password by moving on to your “E-mail Account”
Please Note: If you are having any trouble with any part of your Logging process, then please contact RCCC Help Desk by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling at 704 -216 -7200, and they will help you through it.
Also Read: My Pepsico Employee Login
How to Reset your Forgotten Password RCCC Student Blackboard Portal:
To Reset your Forgotten Password RCCC Student Blackboard Portal, go through the steps underneath:
- Primarily, move on to the RCCC website “Password Reset”
- Now you need to enter your User Name (i.e. your User ID), Current Password, New Password and Re-type your New Password again, then click on the “SUBMIT” button below.
- Then, Log In to your Blackboard portal utilizing your User Name (i.e. your User ID) and New Password. Utilize your RCCC E-mail Address and New Password to get Log In to your E-mail.
Please Note: If you are facing any trouble with any part of the above process, then please contact RCCC Help Desk by e-mail at email@example.com or by calling at 704 -216 -7200, and they will assist & help you through it.
How to download Office Products for RCCC Study:
Presently, RCCC provides over approx 2,000-course offerings, which serves an overall enrollment of more than 22,000 students annually. Moreover, Rowan-Cabarrus Community College (RCCC) also provides the job training & education programs required to meet several workforce demands of the North Carolina Research Campus which is being developed in Kannapolis. The college offers day, evening & online classes for adults.
Rowan-Cabarrus Community College (RCCC) provides Office products online (like the latest version of Word, Excel, Publisher, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, Skype and One-Drive, etc) access for students, faculty & staff and everyone who is authorized can easily install Office products on up to 5 personal devices.
Office Products Online for RCCC Students:
- Firstly, you have to “Log In“ to your Student “E-mail Account” Online (i.e. Office 365) on the computer where you would prefer to install the RCCC Office products.
- Now on the landing page at the top-right corner of your screen, you will find an icon along with your “Initials” or a “Profile Picture”, tap on the “ICON”.
- Then by tapping on the “Menu” option on the right side, choose the “My Account” link just under the Profile Head.
- Now again on the above webpage, select the option “View Apps & Devices” under the “Office Apps & Devices”
- At last, selecting the correct version (32 or 64 bit) you want to install, you can tap on the “Install Office” option button to finish.
Rowan-Cabarrus Community College (RCCC – Campus Address):
RCCC North Campus
1333 Jake Alexander Blvd., S.
Salisbury, N.C. 28146
RCCC South Campus
1531 Trinity Church Rd.
Concord, N.C. 28027
Cabarrus Business & Technology Center
660 Concord Parkway, N.
Concord, N.C. 28027
North Carolina Research Campus & Advanced Technology Center
399 Biotechnology Ln.
Kannapolis, N.C. 28081
RCCC College Station
489 N. Cannon Blvd,
Kannapolis, N.C. 28083
Rowan-Cabarrus Community College (IS) Help Desk (Call): 704 -216 -7200 (Contact timings is available Monday-Thursday from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. and Friday 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. by calling)
For RCCC Admission Queries (Call): 704 -216 -7222
For RCCC Blackboard Portal Support:
For Assistance Navigating Blackboard Portal (E-mail to): firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact the RCCC ITS Help Desk Assistance (E-mail to): email@example.com
RCCC Official Website: www.rccc.edu