www.sprint.com/backup – How to Activate Sprint on Smart Devices
About Sprint :
Sprint is a telecommunications company that provides wireless services. Within the United States, it considered being the fourth-largest mobile network operator. They serve more than 54 million customers across the United States. They also provide wireless voice, messaging, and broadband services through several subsidiaries.
At the Sprint, you will get different brands of phones. Sprint is known for its wide range of phones. If you are looking for a high-end phone, budget-friendly phone, or pre-owned phone, you will get in Sprint. To access all the Sprint services, you need to activate the services. In this article, we will explain to you how to activate the Sprint service on your devices.
How to Activate Sprint on Your Device:
There are two ways to activate the Sprint services on your phone. It depends on your condition whether you bought a phone from Sprint or bought it from the outside.
Activate Sprint Service Brough from Sprint:
If you have purchased a new phone from Sprint, then follow these instructions below to activate Sprint service. Make sure to log in to your Sprint account, before you start the activation process.
- First, make sure that there is enough battery on your phone.
- You will require the information in the box of the phone.
- To get the activation code, you need to dial *#06# from your phone. You will also get the code on the box of your phone.
- If you are changing our phone, then make sure to back up and transfer your content from the old phone to the new phone.
- For that, you need to visit this link www.sprint.com/backup.
- They will guide you to backup your data.
- After you took a backup of the data, then sing into your Sprint account.
- If you don’t have a Sprint account yet, then you need to create an account.
Also Read : Activate Your Pluto TV Online
Activate Bring Your Own Device (BOYD) on Sprint:
If you wish to bring your own device to activate on the Sprint, you need to follow these instructions below:
- To activate your BOYD phone on Sprint, check your eligibility first.
- To check the eligibility, you have to visit this link www.sprint.com/en/shop/bring-your-phone-to-sprint.
- On the eligibility page, you need to provide your IMEI or MEID number on the given field.
- After entering the IMEI or MEID number, you need to click on the Continue button.
- Then, you have to follow the on-screen prompts to check eligibility.
- If your device is eligible, then you will require a SIM card from the Sprint.
- Then, choose your plans according to your needs.
- After selecting the plan, you can start activating your device.
- Then, from your smartphone or PC, you have to visit this link www.sprint.com/en/shop/bring-your-phone-to-sprint/byod-deviceactivation.
- Then, provide the Order confirmation number and the ZIP code on the provided fields.
- After that, you need to click on the Continue button for further steps.
So, you have to follow the above-mentioned steps to complete the activate the Sprint service on your phone. You might face a few problems for the first time. So, you ask for help from the Sprint customer support.