www.pointclickcare.com/cna – PointClickCare CNA Login
PointClickCare Point of Care Account Login:
PointClickCare allows its Point of Care customers to log into their account online and document activities of daily living as well as improve the efficiency, and timeliness of documentation. With the PointClickCare Point of Care Account Login, you also get instant access to their care records with more efficient, more accurate, and better capture of services provided.
Point of Care, a product of PointClickCare, is a mobile-enabled application running on mobile devices or wall-mounted kiosks for the care staff. Its task documentation is a quick and easy way to capture all critical resident data including ADLs, vitals, and activity attendance. PointClickCare Point of Care provides services and solutions to two industry sectors, Senior Living and Skilled Nursing
How to Log In PointClickCare Point of Care Account Online:
There are several ways you can log in to the PointClickCare Point of Care portal e.g. keyboard entry, swipe card entry, and barcode entry. You can use any of them over the web-based on your available option. Here is a short guide provided for you to start each of the procedures in the right way.
- Visit the PointClickCare Point of Care Login portal at www.pointclickcare.com/cna
- By default, you will be landed on the keyboard option page. If not, select the “Keyboard Entry” located at the right bottom of the page
- Then, enter your organization code, username, and password using the virtual keyboard in the middle in their respective fields on the top of the page.
- If you have a bar code to access your Point of Care account, click the “Barcode Entry” option from the bottom right of the page.
- Scan your card to auto-fill the first entry box. Then, input the password in the field next.
- The swipe cardholders need to select the “Swipecard Entry” button at the bottom right corner and swipe the card to provide the necessary login credentials.
- In the last step of all these three options, you have to click the “Login” button at the top right corner of the page.
After entering your PointClickCare Point of Care Account, you can utilize all the available tools and options to improve the accuracy of your documentation, minimize resident safety risk, and increase the bottom line.
How to Request for a PointClickCare Point of Care Demo Online:
PointClickCare offers the people who are still not their customers but are interested in learning more about Point of Care, a free demonstration. To apply for the demo, you can
- Go to the PointClickCare Point of Care page at pointclickcare.com/products/point-of-care
- Scroll down near the bottom of the page to fill out a short online form providing your first name, last name, email, phone, job title, and company.
- Select your organization type, client count, country, and products of interest.
- Leave your comments in the comment box if you are looking for something specific as a part of your demo.
- Click the green “Request Your Demo!” button.
Also Read: PrePass Login at secure.prepass.com
PointClickCare Point of Care Features & Benefits:
With PointClickCare Point of Care, you can manage your care service with a single cloud-based platform that enables you to
- Make documentation easy with resident photos, intuitive icons, recognizable tabs, and scroll bars on mobile devices, desktops, and kiosks.
- Access to complete healthcare information and improve the quality of care
- Documentation for multiple residents completed at once to save time and skip entry of duplicate data
- Increase financial results through the documentation at or near the Point of Care
- Minimize the risk associated with copycat charting, and incomplete documentation
- Get great insight into daily activities and check care completion and resident status through real-time dashboards
- Direct flow of information to MDS and other assessments
- Consistent care delivery and proper bill for the care providers
- Full integration with MDS assessments for the providers to maximize service reimbursement
PointClickCare Customer Service Phone Number: +1 905 858 8885
Head Office Address:
5570 Explorer Drive
US Mailing Address:
120 Corporate Woods
New York, 14623