Cabela’s Club Card Activate:
If you are an outdoor lover and love some adventurous journey where you can go for hunting and fishing, then you are now on the right article that specializes in providing you with the merchandise that will help you with the trips. If you have applied for a card and need to activate it, then you have to go through the activation procedure. But before that you have to see the features of the card and the other requirements for the activation of the card.
Features of the Cabela’s Club Credit Card:
- The card comes with a regular APR of 15.24% – 26.99%.
- This card does not need any annual maintenance.
- You can have 2% cashback when you are making purchases from the Bass Pro Shops and Cabela’s, and you can also earn 1% whenever you make purchases where the MasterCard is accepted.
- You have to provide 3% of the balance transfer fee of the total amount.
- There is no fee required for the foreign transaction.
- for the silver and the black card holders, the benefits get to a higher level, where on every purchase from the Cabela’s they get 5 points on spending a dollar.
- You are given access to certain members-only offer if you are a MasterCard holder.
- For the ones owning the Silver and the Black MasterCard, can even reserve special fishing and hunting outings.
- On the very first approval of the card, you can make $20, another $20 for making 2 purchases form the Cabela’s or Bass Pro Shop, and another $20 for the first five purchases from anywhere the MasterCard is accepted, thus making a total of $60, and all the purchases need to completed within the first 30 days.
Redemption of the Points of Cabela’s Card:
The points that you will earn throughout can only be redeemed when you make purchases at Cabels’s or Bass Pro Shops. The points you earn has no expiry and there is no such minimum numbers of points required to redeem. Coming to the points, $1 is equal to 100 points. So the more you shop, the more you can gain points.
Procedure to Create an Account of Cabela’s Credit Card:
Before you can activate the card, you have to create an account, since whenever you want to activate your card through online mode, you have to first sign in and then activate the card.
- Go to the website of www.cabela.com and then click on the profile button present on the top right.
- Then you have to select the Create an account
- Then on the next page, you have to give your email ID, password, and then again give in the password to verify it, then your address (country, street, city, state, ZIP), first name, last name and your phone number.
- After you have filled the form, you have to click on the Create my account button and your account will be made.
After your account is created, you will be able to sign in and activate your card and connect it through online procedure.
Guidelines for the Activation of Cabela’s Club Card:
- First you have to go to their official website addressed www.cabelas.com/activate.
- There you have Activate your new card tab.
- Then you have to click on the Sign in.
- Then you have to sign in giving the username and password.
- Then you have to enter the information of your credit card and then click on the Sign In.
You have to call on the number 1-800-300-5984 to activate the card. When prompted, you have to give the details of your card and will after the processing and the verification is complete, your card will get activated.
After you card is successfully activated, you have to connect your card, and you are done.
Methods of credit card bill payment:
There are many options for the payment of the credit card bill, and you can choose anyone according to your convenience to make the payment.
- You can connect your card by signing in and once done, you can go to the Cabela’s website and click on the Make Payment options, and you will be able to pay your bill.
- Phone – you can call on the number 1-800-850-8402 and make your payment after your details are verified.
- Auto pay – you also have this option from your mobile or online access.
- Mail – you can mail a check or money order, but no cash to the following address –
PO Box 71083
Charlotte, NC 28272-1083
If you are deciding to go for the mailing option, then you have to mention card number on the top of the check. You also have to mail the check or money order a few days before the original date of the payment, since the processing will take time, and you don’t want to be charged with a late fee of $38.
- Store – you can visit the retail store and can ask for the assistance for the payment of your credit card bill.
Some Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
- Q. How am I supposed to return my purchase?
Ans. The returning of the purchase depends on how you have bought it, depending on which you will have the option of returning it to the retail store or by mailing.
- Q. What shall I do if my gift card is not working?
Ans. First you have to do the following checking –
- Make sure that you have entered the card number and the PIN correctly.
- Make sure your gift card has enough balance.
After making sure of the facts, if you are unable to use the card, then you may contact on any of the service given in the support section.
It was founded in the year 1961 by Jima Cabela and Richard N. Cabela. This is an American retailer that specializes in the merchandise related to fishing, boating, camping shooting and the other outdoor recreation. It has its headquarters in the Sydney, Nebraska, U.S. and has been acquired by Bass Pro Shops in 2017 and has been a subsidiary since then.
Following the steps given in the guidelines will help you with the activation of the Cabela’s card in no time.
If you are facing any problem and in need to contact with the customer support, then you can follow the given options present below the activation site –
- Live chat – you just have to click on it, and on the next page, you will find the topics given on which you want to chat on. It is available from Monday to Sunday from 7:00 am -11:00 pm CDT.
- Mail – you have click on the address email@example.com. You will then be directed to the next page, where you have to fill the form and then click on the Continue button to complete the procedure.
Phone – for any queries you can call them on the number 1-800-237-4444.