How to Accept GetInkPreferred.com Offer: Enter Invitation Number to Apply Online
In this article, you can find a complete guide on how to Accept GetInkPreferred.com Offer with the 12-digit Invitation Number. If you have been looking out for steps to accept the pre-approved credit card offer then your search probably ends here. Simply follow the guide below and you will be able to accept the Get Ink Preferred Offer.
The offer has been issued by Chase Bank for the Chase Ink Business Preferred Credit Card. If you are a customer of Chase Bank then you might get the pre-approved offer in the mail. Chase Bank is sending the Get Ink Preferred Credit Card Offer to those who are already eligible for the credit card.
Now if you have received the credit card offer its time to accept it and get the card. Scroll down to find a detailed guide to the process.
Get Ink Preferred Offer Overview
As we have talked earlier the Chase Ink Preferred Offer is a pre-approved credit card offer by the JP Morgan Chase. The bank usually sends the offer to its loyal customers who have a good credit score, payment history and meet all its credit card requirements.
If you have been pre-screened then the bank will send you the offer by email. Once you receive the offer you simply need to accept it then fill out a small application form. After this process is complete you will receive the card within 7 to 10 business days.
Benefits of the Chase Ink Business Preferred Credit Card
- The Chase Ink Business Preferred Credit Card is a high rewards business credit card with bonus points of 100k on spending $15000 in the first 3 months of account opening.
- Receive 3 points on spending every $1 on the first $15000 used towards select business categories and travel.
- Get 1 point per $1 on all other eligible purchases.
- You get covered with a total fraud protection plan.
- The rewards earned can be easily redeemed for gift cards, travel and cash back.
Chase Ink Business Preferred Credit Card Rate and Fee
- There is a $95 annual fee
- Regular APR rate is 19.74%-24.74%
- Introductory APR is not available
- Credit score required is 690 to 850
How to Accept GetInkPreferred.com Invitation
- To begin open the com Invitation website. getinkpreferred.com
- Once the webpage opens you will find an Accept Get Ink Preferred Invitation section that is labeled ‘Thanks for your interest’.
- Enter the 12 digit invitation number and 5 digits ZIP Code in the respective spaces.
- Click on the blue ‘Submit’ button below.
- Now you will find a form on the next page.
- Provide the information required and follow the prompts to apply.
Chase Ink Business Preferred Credit Card Check Application Status
If you have already applied for the Chase Ink Business Preferred Credit Card then you can check application status by calling on (800) 453-9719.
Press the option 1 on the IVR then provide your social security number to validate identity and know your status.
Chase Ink Business Preferred Credit Card Activation
- Once you have received your Chase Credit Card it’s time to activate it. To get started with activation you need to check the back of your credit card.
- There you will find an activation link. Follow it then provide the required information such as card number and security code.
- You can also call on 800-432-3117.
How to Log into Chase Ink Business Preferred Credit Card
- For sign in you need to open the Chase Login webpage. chase.com
- At the right of the screen there is a login section labeled ‘Welcome’.
- Click on the sign in button under it and the mail login screen opens.
- Enter Username and Password in the respective spaces.
- Tap on the button below and you will be logged in.
Forgot Username or Password
- If you have forgotten login credentials visit the login website. chase.com
- Click on the ‘Forgot username/password?’ link found below the sign in button there.
- A new webpage opens that asks you to confirm your identity.
- Enter the following information in the respective spaces:
- Social security number or Tax ID
- Account, card or application number
- Click ‘Next’ button below and follow the prompts next to reset credentials.
How to Enroll for a Chase Credit Card Online Account
- If you are new to online banking then you must enroll for an account. To begin open the Chase Credit Card homepage. chase.com
- Look inside the login section there and click the link that reads ‘Not enrolled? Sign up now’.
- Select your account type from the options above.
- Next enter Account, card or application number and social security number in the respective boxes.
- Create a username by entering in the space below.
- Tap ‘Next’ button below and you can set up a password.
Chase Credit Card Frequently Asked Questions
What is Chase Ink Preferred?
Chase Ink is one of the business credit cards offered by the Chase Bank. It is a rewards credit card that has high cash back and perks of usage.
How can I get the Chase Ink Preferred Credit Card?
In order to get the Chase Ink Preferred Card you must have a good credit score and meet all the requirements set by the bank. Usually a credit score of 740 is required to get the card.
Is there a Travel Insurance Associated with the Chase Ink Card?
Chase Ink Preferred Credit Card usually features a trip cancellation or interruption insurance. If your ticket is cancelled due to some mishaps you will get the amount reimbursed.
This was all we could offer on the Chase Ink Preferred Business Credit Card. If you haven’t received the pre-approved credit card offer you can apply at the Chase Website. We hope you found this article handy.