JetBlue MasterCard Login at Jetbluemastercard.com
JetBlue MasterCard Login
The JetBlue World Mastercard (JetBlue Card) is issued by Barclays Bank Delaware (Barclays) pursuant to a license from Mastercard International Incorporated. They are known as transatlantic consumers and wholesale banks with global reach. They collaborate with over 25 top companies to deliver an array of consumer and small business credit card programs to fit any lifestyle in the US market. your personal finances are always handy—from credit cards to savings, CDs, and loans with this digital banking platform.
Jet Blue Master Card Features and Benefits
- On eligible inflight purchases including cocktails and food, you will get 50% savings.
- You don’t need to pay any foreign transaction fees.
- You will get the benefits of chip technology.
- You will not responsible for unauthorized charges you report to them with the 0% fraud liability protection.
- On balance transfers made within 45 days of account opening you will get 0% APR for 12 months.
- A variable APR will apply 15.99%, 19.99%, and 24.99% based on your creditworthiness after the first 12 months.
- With this master card, you will get 3x points on Jet blue purchases, 2x points on all restaurants and grocery purchases, and 1x points on all other purchases.
- Points awarded into your TrueBlue account will not expire.
- You can Earn and share TrueBlue points together with Points Pooling.
- You can redeem any seat at any time on a JetBlue-operated flight.
- You will get no blackout dates on JetBlue-operated flights.
Types of JetBlue MasterCard
Barclays is known as a multinational investment bank and financial services company. This company ensures that people like you shouldn’t suffer when it comes to financing. They will offer four (4) types of JetBlue Master Cards so that you can get a credit card during your financial deficit.
- JetBlue Plus World Elite MasterCard
In the first three months of receiving the card, you will get 40,000 points after spending $1,000. You will get an annual fee of $99.
- JetBlue Rewards World Elite MasterCard
Through this card you can get a 50% discount on in-flight purchases and rewards including 2x dining and groceries, 4x JetBlue, 1x everywhere else, etc. you will get the annual fee of $40.
- JetBlue Business MasterCard
If you want to make your grocery shopping interesting then you can activate your JetBlue Business MasterCard. You will get 50,000 points if you spend $1,000 in the stipulated period like JetBlue Plus Card. You will also get 10,000 extra points by adding an employee card and buying products within the first three months.
- JetBlue World MasterCard
Through this card, you will get several benefits such as a 50% discount on in-flight purchases, no annual fee, and 15,000 points on purchases in the first 3 months.
Jet Blue Master Card Apply
If you want to apply for Jet Blue Master Card then follow these simple steps to apply online.
- Go through the Jet blue official website cards.barclaycardus.com/banking/cards/jetblue-card
- Then type your last name and personal id code in the given space.
- Then click on Apply now button.
- Follow the instructions to apply for your card.
Eligibility for Applying JetBlue Mastercard
Applicants need to satisfy the following requirements by the bank to become successful Jet Blue master card holders.
- Applicants must have a jet Blue online account.
- You must have a phone number.
- Applicants must be over 18 years of age to use the Jet Blue app.
- You must have good credit (i.e. a score of at least 700) to get the JetBlue Credit Card.
- You must not be bankrupt or had an Individual Voluntary Arrangement or Debt Relief Order in the last six years.
- You must not have any outstanding County Court Judgement (CCJ’s) in the last six years.
- You must have proof of your current address.
- You need to have a good record of paying bills on time.
Fees and Charges
- Annual fee: 0
- Balance transfer: Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
- Foreign transaction: 0% of each transaction in U.S. dollars.
- Cash advance: Either $10 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater.
- Late payment: Up to $39 which varies depending on the state
- Returned payment: Up to $39 varies depending on the state
- Minimum interest charge: The charge will be no less than $0.50 in case you are charged.
- APR for Cash Advances: 25.24%
- APR for Balance Transfers: 0% introductory APR for the first twelve billing cycles following each balance transfer within 45 days of account opening. your APR will be 15.99%, 19.99%, or 24.99% based on your creditworthiness after that.
- Grace period: 23 days
JetBlue MasterCard Activate
You will need to have an online account first if you choose to activate your card online. But if you don’t have any online account then first sign up with the details required i.e., bank account details, social security number, and date of birth. Once you get online access, follow these steps to activate your card.
- First switch on your computer or laptop.
- Then launch your browser.
- you will need to type the activation link in the URL – Jetbluemastercard.com/Activate
- Then enter your card number, security code, last 4 digit ssn number, select your occupation
- After that click k on Activate button to activate.
- Follow the on-screen guidelines to complete the card activation process.
Through phone calls
If you don’t have any Wi-Fi and still want to activate your card then you can follow these steps to activate your card.
- Switch on your Phone.
- Then dial (877) 408-8866.
- Follow the instructions to easily activate your Barclays credit card.
Through the Jet Blue mobile app
You have to check these steps to activate the card using your Jet Blue Card.
- First, install the Jet Blue app on your smartphone.
- Log in to your account.
- Then press the option “Jet Blue Master card”.
- Your card has been activated.
- Now you can manage your account as well.
Benefits of Online Banking
You can have some great advantages if you have an online account with the Jet Blue Master card. You must check out these features before creating a Jet Blue online account.
- With online banking, you can check balances, transfer money and pay bills.
- You will be able to view and download statements.
- It will be easy to manage Direct Debits and standing orders.
- You can view your debit card PIN.
- You can easily report a lost or stolen card.
JetBlue MasterCard Login
- First Launch your web browser (Chrome or Safari) on the laptop or computer.
- Then you will need to navigate to Jetbluemastercard.com
- Provide your username and password in the given place.
- Finally, tap on ‘Login’ to continue.
JetBlue MasterCard Password Recovery
If you’ve forgotten any of your login details then don’t need to worry about it. You need to follow these simple steps for resetting your user’s name or password.
- First, you have to visit the JetBlue MasterCard activation page.
- You have to find the “Forgot Username or Password?” link.
- Follow the instructions to retrieve your username or password easily.
JetBlue MasterCard bill Payment
You can also pay by phone, through the Barclays mobile app, by mail or at a branch. There you can also review your statements and account balance, can set up payment notifications and manage your card.
Online bill payment
You’ll first need to set up online access and then log in through the site or app and set up a payment account like your savings or checking account.
- First Log in to your Jet Blue Master card account online.
- You can also launch the Jet Blue App on your mobile device.
- There choose “Payments” from the main navigation menu.
- Select “Make a Payment.” Option.
- Then you will need to link an eligible checking or savings account from which to make payments.
- Choose the “Add a bank account” option there and provide your account details.
- Then select a payment amount from the available options there and pay the minimum amount due, the full statement balance, the current statement balance, or enter another amount of your choosing.
- Select a payment date, or simply select “pay now” to send your payment on the earliest date available.
- Then choose a payment account from your available bank accounts.
- After that tap on “Review and Verify” to confirm the details of your payment.
- Finally, tap on the “Pay now” to make your payment.
- You can set a payment date, amount, and payment account to be used for each automatic payment by selecting a Repeat payment option.
Payment through mail
Make sure to send it early enough that it will arrive by the due date.
Mail it to JetBlue Card Services, P.O. Box 60517, City of Industry, CA 91716-0517.
Call In payment
You can make a Jet Blue Master card payment by phone using a checking or savings account which requires calling (877) 408-8866 to reach the cardholders’ services.
Then follow the instructions to pay your bill.
Getting Started with your Jet Blue Master Card
For starting the use of your Jet Blue master card, you have to follow certain steps which are mentioned below. Check out these steps before activating your card.
- First, activate your jet blue master card.
- Then visit Jetbluemastercard.com/Activate to set up online access. Or call (877) 408-8866.
- Update any bill payment services for paying your credit card bill with your new account information.
- Set up automatic bill payments for your account. Update online merchant accounts for storing your credit card information for expedited checkouts as well as any digital wallets.
- Manage your account online, set up repeat payments, and enroll in paperless statements for viewing your card’s feature and benefits.
Lock your JetBlue MasterCard
You just need to follow these few simple steps.
- Open your Jet Blue mobile app first.
- Log in with your credentials.
- You have to select the card you want to freeze.
- Then tap on the “Control Your Card” option.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to lock your card.
- Navigate back to the Secure Hold page and unlock your card to use your card again.
For general concerns, there is a customer support which will help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
You can contact the Customer Service phone number on the back of your credit card.
©2020 Barclays Bank Delaware, Member FDIC.
JetBlue MasterCard FAQs(Frequently Asked Questions)
- How can you check the status of your Barclays credit card application?
Check your Barclays credit card application status via phone by calling the following numbers: +1-877-523-0478. +1-888-232-0780.
- Main benefits of Jet Blue Master card
3x points on JetBlue purchases
10,000 bonus points upon sign up
2X points at restaurants and grocery stores
NO ANNUAL FEE
No foreign transaction fees
- What credit score do I need to get a Valero gas card?
A fair credit score is needed to apply for the Jet Blue Master Card, and that’s a score in the 650s – in range with what most gas-only credit cards require.
- What are the Jet Blue Master card mailing address
General Correspondence Card Services: P.O. Box 8801 Wilmington, DE 19899-8801
Credit Card Billing Disputes Card Services: P.O. Box 8802 Wilmington, DE 19899-8802
Credit Bureau Disputes Card Services P.O. Box 8803 Wilmington, DE 19899-8803
Credit Balance Refunds Card Services P.O. Box 8746 Wilmington, DE 19899-8746
Physical Address Barclays Bank Delaware 125 South West Street Wilmington, DE 19801