Bank of America Cash Pay Card Login
The Bank of America Cash Pay Prepaid Visa is the best choice for consumers who want the convenience of paying with plastic but don’t want (or don’t qualify) for a regular credit card. Through this prepaid card, you can spend money already in your account. Your Bank of America debit card will no longer receive new benefit payments from the NJDOL for UI, TDI & FLI because NJDOL is transitioning to a different debit card provider after 18th May 2022. You can use your Bank of America debit card, as usual, to access existing funds until August 26, 2022.
Your card will be deactivated on August 26, 2022. For getting an additional month, until September 26, 2022, you will be able to transfer any remaining funds to an existing checking or savings account, by selecting the “Transfer funds” option within this site or mobile app. For more information please visit www.bankofamerica.com/cashpay
Features and benefits of Bank of America Cash Pay Debit card
- This card Charges a monthly maintenance fee of up to $4.95.
- You can access Free in-network ATM withdrawal.
- You don’t have to pay any fee for loading your card.
Create an online Bank of America Cash Pay account
If you want to activate your Bank of America Cash Pay debit card online first you need an online account through which you can access online banking.
- Go to the official website of Bank of America Cash Pay www.bankofamerica.com/cashpay
- Click on the enroll button on the left side of the home page.
- Then choose that you want to open your personal account or your business account and click on the option.
- In your personal account provide the social security number and click on continue.
- In your business account provide your relevant tax Id along with your social security number.
- Then provide the details as the bank will want from you.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the Bank of America Cash Pay account registration process and create your online account.
- After activating your card can log in online and sign into your Bank of America Cash Pay account with the card details and PIN.
Activate Bank of America Cash Pay Debit card online
You will need to be signed up for online banking, if you want to activate your Bank of America Cash Pay debit card online.
- Visit the official website of Bank of America Cash Pay www.bankofamerica.com/cashpay
- Tap on the sign-in button which will take you to the next screen.
- Provide your user Id in the given field and click on continue.
- Enter your password and click on the continue button which will redirect to your account.
- Follow the on-screen prompts after logging in to your account.
- Provide your credit card information for authentication.
- Press the Enroll button if you do not have any online bank account.
- Select the Activate Card from the menu option.
- Then follow the prompts to activate your card.
- A notification will be sent in your email that your card has been activated.
Activate Bank of America Cash Pay debit card by phone
If you don’t want to use online banking there is also an alternative mode of activation which you can do over phone.
- You will need to call the bank.
- Enter your Social Security Number, email address, and Bank of America Cash Pay account number and details of your Bank of America Cash Pay debit card during call when needed.
Activate Bank of America Cash Pay debit card in Branch
- You can also activate your Bank of America Cash Pay debit card by walking into your nearby branch. The helpful staff will assist you to getting the card ready to use.
- Bring both the card and the PIN that was supplied with it.
- The PIN will be supplied in a separate letter to the card and may also be the same number that you used with your previous Bank of America Cash Pay debit card.
- After activation you can use it wherever you need to.
Bank of America Cash Pay debit card PIN setup
- First you have to log in to your Bank of America Cash Pay account.
- In the left-hand menu select the Change PIN option.
- Then the change PIN screen will appear.
- Type your old PIN code and your new PIN code twice for confirmation.
- Click on the submit button.
Using automated phone service
- Dial the number given on the back of your card.
- Follow the instructions.
- Reset your PIN.
Bank of America Cash Pay Card Login
Go to the following instructions for logging in to your account.
- First go through the official login page of Bank of America Cash Pay debit card www.bankofamerica.com/cashpay
- Provide the user ID.
- Tap on the Sign In button.
Recover password for Bank of America Cash Pay debit card online account:
If you forgot your account password then don’t worry, here are just few steps to recover those and you can again get access to your online account.
- Visit the login page of the Bank of America Cash Pay account www.bankofamerica.com/cashpay
- Click on Forgot Username option.
- Provide the required details like email, and card number.
- Then click on Submit button.
- An email will be sent to your verified mail id with a link to reset your password.
- Reset your new password within the given time.
- Get access to your online account.
Bank of America Cash Pay debit card balance check
You can check your balance anytime with only these few simple steps.
- First, log in to your Bank of America Cash Pay account at www.bankofamerica.com/cashpay
- On the top right-hand corner of the screen, your balance will appear.
- You can also check your balance without a transaction fee by calling the number on the back of your card if you do not have any internet access.
Bank of America Cash Pay debit card cash withdrawal
- You can withdraw cash visiting any Bank of America Cash Pay or All point ATM at additional cost to you and surcharge-free.
- Earn cash back with purchases in merchants such as grocery or convenience stores.
- Transfer using Bank of America Cash Pay online account some or all of your balance to a personal checking or savings account.
- You can also withdraw cash after visiting the nearby branch.
Money transfer from Bank of America Cash Pay debit card to personal account
- First, you need to log in to your Bank of America Cash Pay account www.bankofamerica.com/cashpay
- Then on the left-hand menu, you have to click on the ‘Card to account transfer’ option.
- Enter the amount you wish to transfer.
- Type your routine number.
- Enter your account number.
- Select the account type.
- Provide the security code which you will see on your screen to verify that this is a valid request.
- Then click on the continue button.
- Verify your information.
- Click on submit button.
Bill Pay Setup for Bank of America Cash Pay debit card
- You have to log in to your online Bank of America Cash Pay account at www.bankofamerica.com/cashpay
- Click on the bill pay option on the left side menu.
- Then the bill pay window will appear.
- In the “Pay someone new” field at the top of the screen, enter the person or business name you’d like to pay.
- Tap on the ‘Add’ option.
- Then the “Add a Person or Business to Pay” window will appear.
- Add the Account Number, Address, City, State, Zip Code, and Phone Number of the person or business you wish to pay.
- Click on the continue button.
- Then a confirmation page will open.
- Click “Go to Make Payments”.
- Go back to the Make Payments home screen, and will be able to see your new payee listed.
- You will be able to make one-off payments to this payee.
- Click on Autopay option present under the payee’s name.
- Select “Pay automatically at regular intervals” on the next screen.
- Follow the instructions as directed.
- Finally, a confirmation screen will appear.
Bank of America Cash Pay debit card Transaction history check
You can easily check your transaction history of Bank of America Cash Pay debit card following these simple steps.
- First you need to sign in to your account www.bankofamerica.com/cashpay
- Then from the menu on the left you have to select “Paper Transaction History”.
- Then Select the year and month you would like to view.
- You’ll have the option to select “Print Friendly View of Page”.
- Print the page or save it to your personal device.
You can contact their 24/7 customer service through phone
You can call at 1.866.213.4074
TTY (toll free): 1.866.656.5913
Outside U.S. (collect): 423.262.1650